Hobby Dating VS RW dating..

Ladies & Gentlemen..
So far which has been more fun
& better for you personally?

I took a week out of the hobby & started
Dating RW..hated it .

The rw just seems so complicated.

I'm happy though for friends & family that are happy with RW Dating & just don't get it.

It's not for everyone I guess & so grateful for the like-minded hobbyists
& providers here.

Even during Covid the Hobby was Fun!!

Lol
I just had this convo BCD with a friend.

I don't like all the nosy politically correct type bougie questions folks feel the need to ask in RW dating

Some of you will get my comment
Some of you will get my comment Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Oh yeah, nearly spilled my coffee laughing. Bonus points for that.
Tried RW dating a few months ago, it was a disaster! Not doing that again way to complicated.
RW dating is the best way to ruin a beautiful friendship.
Oh yeah, nearly spilled my coffee laughing. Bonus points for that. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
So I am normal
I am at the point in my life where I want simplicity, low drama, and ease. Anyone of those are broken I move on to the next.

What I love about RW dating is you get to know someone new. Love the first six months of dating. The free love, the romance trips, the time spent together on dates.

What I dislike about RW dating: relationships are complicated and are like a business relationship. Communication is often difficult and usually one person is afraid to communicate their feelings or are willing to acknowledge the other person feelings, telling them what they want to hear, but failing to follow through.

Sometimes friends with benefits are best.
Tried RW dating a few months ago, it was a disaster! Not doing that again way to complicated. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Been there done that
I'm still traumatized from my last try at RW dating
Ladies & Gentlemen..
So far which has been more fun
& better for you personally?

I took a week out of the hobby & started
Dating RW..hated it .

The rw just seems so complicated.

I'm happy though for friends & family that are happy with RW Dating & just don't get it.

It's not for everyone I guess & so grateful for the like-minded hobbyists
& providers here.

Even during Covid the Hobby was Fun!!

Lol Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I heard dating in 2Hr increments works best
Been there done that
I'm still traumatized from my last try at RW dating Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Me too girl!
No drama no reely feely talks hobby ATW
Is there such a thing as hobby dating? If you can elaborate to better understand.
Love your new avatar Italia!!!!
Sexy!

Yes Sir Ja1990, Hobby Dating Relationship is when you see the same hobbyist for years once a week or once a month & you develop a very GFE like relationship even if your just being used as a randomly fucktoy.
Trust developes..
Ahh,thank you for clarifying.Do you really get a meaningful relationship out of HD? Can you be in HD with someone married? I'm asking honest questions I've thought of because I really am curious.
Hobby dating? As in go on a date out on the town with a pro or paying for a visit and naked activities.