Likes/Dislikes and all of the above

• Lia88
  • 05-21-2022, 12:57 PM
What would be a reason you’d want to stop seeing a provider that you were currently seeing?
Reasons I have stopped seeing providers (that I have met more than once)

1-They are not punctual (shit happens but don't say you're 5 minutes & take 15 minutes to arrive)
2-They want to bathe when they arrive (understandable if it's a short notice/last minute meeting but not cool when we scheduled days in advance)
3-They neglect to mention that they're on their cycle before meeting up.
4-So many more .....
- She starts asking if I could help her with problem…
- She starts texting me first to see if I want to see her
- Sudden change in hygiene
- Says she has seen me enough so we can bareback
- She starts using her phone during our time…constantly texting
- Wants to hangout
- Seems disinterested
- Change in attitude for the worse (bad day, a client pissed her off, baby daddy issue, etc.)

Years back I changed to never seeing a provider more than 2x to eliminate these things. I avoid GFE and that cuts down on many of these issues.
I have this occur frequently mostly due to same ol same, not that the girl is getting negative recommendations or any complaints from me, but I rather enjoy the seek and discover new to me talent across the board which keeps me highly interested. I may eventually return for a visit after not seeing a specific girl for a while, just won’t be with past frequency. Another reason is providers move around to other cities.
  • bbkid
  • 05-22-2022, 05:35 PM
I always hate when they laugh at my lil' pee-pee.
They have an infected wiener, stole one of my puzzle pieces, or try to choke me when I’m trying to bust a nut.

That sh*t will stop me from seeing anyone.
I always hate when they laugh at my lil' pee-pee. Originally Posted by bbkid

Well you are tiny
����������������������
My emoji^^
Not showing ...so
Lol..roflmao..I'm crying lol
They have an infected wiener, stole one of my puzzle pieces, or try to choke me when I’m trying to bust a nut.

That sh*t will stop me from seeing anyone. Originally Posted by Michael8219
You need to take a break from the AMPs if all that shit is going on, especially if they have infected wieners
You need to take a break from the AMPs if all that shit is going on, especially if they have infected wieners Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...errerid=568320
Lets get back to Lia's intent for this thread.
And, leave the snarky stuff behind.
When she feels entitled that I see her on a regular. Entitlement
1. She isn’t punctual anymore. Assumes you won’t mind waiting.

2. She constantly on her phone or texting instead of engaging you.

3. Her services are not as consistent as when you first met.

4. Her “real life” stuff (kids, finances, family issues,) she shares with you during pillowtalk finds a way of getting in the way of your experience or fun time.

5. She has a shitty boyfriend via social media she constantly on and off with and she bought him a nice new fit with the money you paid her lol.

6. She takes a deposit and doesn’t pay it back promptly as she received it when she knows she can’t fulfill the date.

7. She always needs alcohol or other helpers to see you and have a nice time. You never get a fully sober version.

8. She is bad about verifying references with other ladies and selfish of you attempting to see others.

9. She always needs to shower first when she arrives located in same city. I don’t like this, maybe it’s a mental thing for me.

10. she’s always being dropped off, versus driving her own car. Just sorta get the feeling she’s more of the type to be managed than independent. Especially if your seeing her regularly and can assume she’s get paid well enough to afford it.

11. Her style of dress has gotten real relaxed around you, but of a higher class with other suitors. She got too comfortable.