I'm Back! Athletic Hour Glass Latina - DFW Area

Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a lurker for a while now.
After a long vacation and civi life, I have decided to start dipping my toes back in this wonderland of the hobby world again. I have not kept my original name due to personal reasons. However, if you are verified and have passed screening. I do not have reservations about reveling my previous identity/handle. I had a great reputation and I also had a one hundred percent success rate of positive reviews from very upstanding and reputable gentlemen.
I am NOT newbie friendly.

I'm a Latina 5'3.5" or 161.29cm. My weight fluctuates depending on what sport I'm playing but I'm usually no lighter than 115lbs to 125lbs. Early 30s, athletic hour glass frame. I do not have any tattoos. My hair is silky black all the way to my derrière/booty. 34DD 28W 38Hips Olive to tan skin tone depending on my tanning habits. Full lips, almond shape eyes, witty, fun and sexy. *wink*
I will be posting more pics soon on my Twitter and SnapChat. To be continued...

amayavergara@protonmail.com
Welcome back
Don't forget about the Dallas forum, pretty sure a hello there would get you a warm welcome back!
Don't forget about the Dallas forum, pretty sure a hello there would get you a warm welcome back! Originally Posted by FireKitten
I appreciate that, I'll get on it.

Thank you
Welcome back Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Thank you, thank you.
Welcome back, nice images!
Welcome! I’m intrigued.
Any chance you tour ?
  • hrlee
  • 06-29-2022, 04:08 PM
Yea! Sexy addition to FW. See you soon!
Welcome. FW and the mid-cities can always use more beautiful ladies. Hope things go great for you.