Date: 05/19/2022
Name: Emma KGFE
Phone: 346-347-8889
Email Address: houstonkgirls@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://megapersonals.eu/public/esco...etail/19965083
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Sherwood Forest or Briarforest
Activities: GFE - PSE - DATY - BBBJ - 69 - SS - Mult. BBFS - CG - RCG - MISH - Stand MISH - Stand K9 - CIP - HJ Finish - Cuddle - MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Just pass shoulders, light blondish
Age: Late 20's early 30's? Hell if I know Asian's age well
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Korean, toned body, no tats, nice MM's,nice hands on my,tight butt, no mommy damage, nice lungs, good throat, strong pelvis, Spinner is a winner
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Link doesn’t work though.
I get that the services are good and girls are cute, but I expect to see real pics. Just cannot justify rolling the dice at that price point.
Anyone seen Tiffany, wanna know if she's worth it in terms of looks. Rose is cute but wanna know if any of the other ones are prettier
Anyone seen Tiffany, wanna know if she's worth it in terms of looks. Rose is cute but wanna know if any of the other ones are prettier Originally Posted by Headass2021
Tiffany isn’t available. I was told she had to go back and not sure if she will be back anytime soon.
Rose gives some mean head. That’s her best game for sure
Can you go over the screening process?
Just a heads-up there is a lot of BBFS in California studios west of San Francisco and in San Francisco for that matter, looks like it's making it's way to Houston...
Just a heads-up there is a lot of BBFS in California studios west of San Francisco and in San Francisco for that matter, looks like it's making it's way to Houston... Originally Posted by Imruready
What part of California is west of San Francisco?
Just a heads-up there is a lot of BBFS in California studios west of San Francisco and in San Francisco for that matter, looks like it's making it's way to Houston... Originally Posted by Imruready
What part of California is west of San Francisco? Originally Posted by 65wolf
The part with the latest confirmed case of monkeypox.
What part of California is west of San Francisco? Originally Posted by 65wolf
Mostly Silicon Valley cities, e.g. San Jose, etc, etc. I travel there several times a year. It is truly the paradise of K AMP's and bbfs but at half price of what the K agencies are charging here. Still wonder how they can get away with these prices and I hope the K competition will come here and lower the range a bit?
Guys, let's stay with the review.