January 6th Show: Expectations and Observations

A year and a half in production in cooperation of the mainstream media. Now we hear that Hollywood moguls, directors, and producers (Remember Wag the Dog movie/) are helping the democrats put on this show.

So...what are you expecting or what did you see?

A. A shit show
b. A flea circus
C. Kabuki theater
d. night at the improv
E. A full blown three ring circus
As I said in another thread.

Idiots on parade.
A year and a half in production in cooperation of the mainstream media. Now we hear that Hollywood moguls, directors, and producers (Remember Wag the Dog movie/) are helping the democrats put on this show.

So...what are you expecting or what did you see?

A. A shit show
b. A flea circus
C. Kabuki theater
d. night at the improv
E. A full blown three ring circus Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

i refuse to vote in a poll that does not have ..

F. All of the above

as an option.

bahahahahaaaa

at the moment i am leaning toward

F. All of the above

I'm with Waco on this one.

I voted for something beyond description as choice F for all of the above.
F. All of the above

Fkn idiots. Prime time 8 nights in June with a few more in September. Then Brandon will excuse or wipe out at least $10k in student debt probably in October.

Not going to watch it because I can’t afford to break the TV when I would throw rock, shoe, book, etc at TV if that sh*t show were on.
... Now, now, Mates - no need to soak them for airing this festival.
What else do they got at this point? ... The Dems are watching
everything fall-apart... Their platform has surely collapsed like
a cardboard shithouse roof.

Chris Wallace - now CNN - was actually commenting on it.
Did he really say "They didn't move the needle tonight"?? ...
Ye Christ! ... What else can be said? ...

#### Salty
I am in no way advocating violence but can we get the fresh prince of bel air to chris rock the un select propaganda committee?
j6 pols are experts at fapping.

they make YR look like an amatuer.

they make YR look like an amatuer. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

he always was an amateur. butt he practices a lot.

bahahahahhhaaaa

they make YR look like an amatuer. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Your language skills speak loudly and clearly, buttplug.

It’s pros like you who keep the rest of us entertained.

Thank you, buddy.

And JD left a choice out of his “poll.” Justice.

Of course we ALL know where most of you find Americans stand on the overt attempt to violently overthrow the result of 2020 election. Pity none of you had the courage of your convictions. Or at least the balls to put your money where your big mouths are.

LOCK THEM UP.
Your language skills speak loudly and clearly, buttplug. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so Aunt Peg
Your language skills speak loudly and clearly, buttplug.

It’s pros like you who keep the rest of us entertained.

Thank you, buddy.

And JD left a choice out of his “poll.” Justice.

Of course we ALL know where most of you find Americans stand on the overt attempt to violently overthrow the result of 2020 election. Pity none of you had the courage of your convictions. Or at least the balls to put your money where your big mouths are.

LOCK THEM UP. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

lock them up, right???

tell me genius at large, what cost more lives and cost more in damage? the capitol riot or the "Summer of Love"?

yeah .. youz know the answer.
i didnt watch the spectacle

but i did hear that there were more than several out of context presentations

and that President Trump's remarks were cut off before he said
"peacefully"

its akin to a show trial, where only one side can present anything
since when is it american to not allow both sides to be represented? the french reign of terror, stalin's show trials and nazi germany's roland feisler, of the volk court, all rolled into one

i'm reminded of the german general who was involved in operation Valkyrie ...the hanging judge had him stand in shabby clothes, much too large for him, without a belt, to receive a blast of nazi indignation before being summarily hung from piano wire

these modern day nazis and joe mccarthy-ites would surely hang trump in the same manner, but for now its the nazi blast from one side only

and there was schiff, never a true tweet or word from him in 6 years, holding the dimocrat mobs' coats

the most galling but unsurprising thing, given the state of the partisan nature of the legacy media and leftist corporate suck up and wokeism, is the networks giving into this farcical production in prime time

can anyone doubt, that if biden were conservative, he would have been impeached by this mob at least a half dozen times already, that is unless one of the impeachments would have stuck?
No it's not a Nazi style production. The Nazi's didn't give a fcuk once in power.. they just arrested and sent people to camps. THis is Soviet style Communism. Show trials, gulags (DC)... because they want the populace to see and repeat the lies.

Can you imagine filling up your Toyota Camry at the pump for. total of $71.85 today? You work at Dennys and make $17 and hour... it took 4 hours of labor to pay for your gas and you get home turn on the TV and this is the Democrats response?

LOL... The Democrats are going to get fcuking DESTROYED this November.
I would say it shows as a DNC info-mercial