I'm just curious..who still swallows?

I spit or let it drizzle out I can't nor will I swallow.
I've tried & I think it's gross lol 😆.

So who are the bad ass bitches that swallow ?
I spit or let it drizzle out I can't nor will I swallow.
I've tried & I think it's gross lol 😆.

So who are the bad ass bitches that swallow ? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
So this is a fake report ?
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2825155
I don’t care if they spit or swallow as long as its cim. I hate the last second dodge where it turns into a hj.
Would this question get a better response in the provider only forum?

I too like the NQNS experience, but lack of NS is not a deal breaker.
Marcellus we where in his car , I think if I remember correctly I opened the car door & spit ����
I'm pretty sure I did I don't swallow unless I'm in love.

& that will never happen lol..
Not in this lifetime anyway so ya I spit.after of course CIM.

ICU, I was hoping some of the cum hungry cock sucking playmates might say I do! I do! I remember Britanny Bella swallowed.
She was a proud Cim swallow playmate infant she showed off once during a double bbj with me oh I miss her!!

Fun times
Marcellus we where in his car , I think if I remember correctly I opened the car door & spit ����

Not in this lifetime anyway so ya I spit.after of course CIM. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Thanks for clearing that up. More ladies should post fyi/psa when activities are listed in reports that they clearly wouldn't engage in.
Also wish swallowers would respond here, that's something most guys are looking for.

Not in this lifetime anyway so ya I spit.after of course CIM.

ICU, I was hoping some of the cum hungry cock sucking playmates might say I do! I do! I remember Britanny Bella swallowed.
She was a proud Cim swallow playmate infant she showed off once during a double bbj with me oh I miss her!!

Fun times Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I forgot about her! She was awesome. I would love to massage her tonsils again
There are plenty who swallow. I have two regulars in HTown that swallow every drop.
I have two regulars in HTown that swallow every drop. Originally Posted by Fizley
Links ?
I miss Hailey Hall...
Maybe this article will move this discussion forward.

https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/how...ested-48859103
  • zont
  • 06-17-2022, 03:18 PM
This aroused my curiosity, so.....

1. Bring up "Houston Encounters"
2. Set up the forum search
3. Type in "swallow"

This brought up about one review per month. Nearly all the "answers" were in the Rest of the Story, so no naming names here

4. Then tried "swallows"

Not as much data, but was a different set of reviews.

Sometimes swallowing was confirmed, sometimes it confirmed that it did not happen, sometimes the reviewer was not sure, and sometimes the term swallow had nothing to do with the inquiry (as in "she kissed so intensely that she swallowed my tongue").

Curiosity satisfied...
Zont:

Try using 'NQNS" as a search term.
I know that DallasRain,And MizMisty are NQNS. They are both on this site. Also Kelly Darlin Swallows. She is on ourhome2,If you can get on there LOL, She is also on Trystlink As Mr ICU stated do a search of NQNS.
I think for some ladies that do it they do it ymmv. And probably don’t advertise it cause they don’t want to be known as the go to girl for it.

That being said I consider swallowing tops in services. Can’t get much better than that finish…..besides long msog after it.