Kdenise

I've never done reviews but sometimes do post to help local ladies like Kdenise. I've seen here for copy of years I am a client just like all of u.someone asked if I were her boyfriend at my age I am not anybody's boyfriend. I am not her sugar daddy, I don't take care of her, I don't mess in her business she can have all the clients she wants. Last year there were a copy of fake reviews that I questioned, I did not know at the time they were done to help her I want to publicly apologize for contacting u. I think she is a beautiful young ladies that always has done what Ives asked her to make me happy. Ives seen lots of girls over the 20 years I've done this and she is one of the sweetest girls I've ever had the privilege to visit with. She local she's always here I will continue to see her and hope y'all with vist with her too. She's just trying to take care of herself and her kids. SBC is lucky to have her as a local.
You said it perfectly. She is a wonderful woman and she is very talented.
I agree! One of the best in my opinion!
Haven't seen any reviews wondering if anybody is trying to help her?
  • RK2
  • 06-23-2022, 12:34 PM
Hope to help her next week when I am in town.
I have tried a handful of times in the past but it never worked out. Never has been her fault, just circumstances didnt favor a meeting.
Haven't seen any reviews wondering if anybody is trying to help her? Originally Posted by Randy Shreveport
I gave her a good review the last time I saw her! She is the bomb! If I lived in Shreveport I would see her more often.
Thanks guys, I know she appreciates all the help she gets from us.
  • RK2
  • 06-30-2022, 10:22 AM
We had a great time together, or at least I had a great time and believe she did also. None the less, would like to see again if in the area.
Saw her last Tuesday.... She is always a great time.
I got the chance to see her today and she is a delight. Great person.
She is so damn cute! Will definitely make her a regular stop
Definitely a sweetheart.. she's been 1 of my go 2 ladies for over 2 yrs..
Wow! Finally saw her. Review is forthcoming. And it is gonna be GOOD!
Going to get the beer & popcorn ��.