Jan 6th circle jerks hold of hearing until July...BECAUSE THEY AIN'T GOT SHIT!!

These shiftless fucker are out of tricks before their shit show ever started...those leftwing poster on here who keep dreaming about their fantasies of Trumps demise are in for a rude awaking They will need some crisis intervention as with many of their twisted dreams. Suck it up boys Trump will continue to live rent free in your heads for eternity...seek help NOW!!

Jan. 6 committee delays hearing schedule until July
https://news.yahoo.com › jan-6-committee-delays-hearing-181002798.html
10 hours ago · The House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol is pressing pause on its hearings for next week and picking them up again in July. Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.), the chairman of the committee, told reporters Wednesday that the committee would hold off on the two final hearings it had planned for this month. “We’ve ...

Jan. 6 committee delays hearings until July after trove of …
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com › news › jan-6...
9 hours ago · The House select committee on Jan. 6 will delay its additional public hearings due to a bevy of new evidence, according to Chairman Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS). The remaining hearings, initially ...

People also ask
Why was the House Judiciary Committee hearing delayed?
When will the Senate Judiciary Committee’s 5th public hearing be?
When will the House Committee investigating the Capitol attack hold hearings?
Why was the Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing delayed?
Feedback
After fifth hearing Thursday, Jan. 6 committee will push …
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress › fifth...
10 hours ago · WASHINGTON — The House Select Committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol is postponing hearings it had originally planned to hold next week until July. Chairman Bennie ...

Jan. 6 Capitol riot probe aims to hold final hearings on …
https://www.cnbc.com › 2022 › 06 › 22 › jan-6-probe-final...
10 hours ago · The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot will schedule its final two public hearings in July, Chairman Bennie Thompson, D …

Jan. 6 committee delays hearing schedule until July
https://www.fox44news.com › news › national-world-news › ...
7 hours ago · – The House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol is pressing pause on its hearings for next week and picking up again in July. Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.), the chairman of the committee, told reporters Wednesday that they would hold off on the two final hearings it had planned for this month.

January 6 committee planning to delay hearing schedule …
https://kvia.com › news › 2022 › 06 › 22 › january-6...
11 hours ago · The House select committee investigating the January 6 Capitol Hill insurrection is preparing to delay its next round of hearings into July, …

Jan. 6 committee abruptly postpones Wednesday hearing
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress › jan-6...
Jun 14, 2022 · By Rebecca Shabad and Ali Vitali. WASHINGTON — The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol announced Tuesday it was postponing a public hearing scheduled for 10 a.m. ET ...

Jan. 6 committee postpones Wednesday hearing due to …
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › jan-6-committee-postpones-hearing
Jun 14, 2022 · BeyondWords. The House Select Committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol postponed its Wednesday hearing and will instead hold its third public hearing on Thursday. Committee ...
Hearings will be on today. Testifying will be DOJ officials. They may have something to say about Trump asking them to lie about the election.

Any delays are related to them taking time to review the documentary footage of a filmmaker that had access to the campaign. Might be some interesting candid footage.
I suspect it s to drag it out longer. The mid-terms are still 5 months out. Jane's Revenge and Riot group will take center stage for a bit. Then they will return to their regularly scheduled circus act.
Duh. The dems little freak show is an attempt to distract from how bad their policies have fucked up everything they touched. They think it’s going to get them re-elected, it won’t. People don’t care about a bunch of nutters taking selfies, they care about filling their bellies and gas tanks, and are struggling to do either.
Lovely sentiment, so elegantly expressed.

OP should be commended for his rapierlike wit and stunning eloquence.

However, I must disagree, at least with the headline. (can't read the rest of what is undoubtedly another frothy, hysterical verbal ejaculation) They do indeed “got shit.”

January 6

The January 6 committee investigating the insurrection at the US Capitol plans to draw attention today to former President Donald Trump's effort to use the Justice Department to bolster his attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election. Three top officials who led the Justice Department in the final days of the Trump administration will testify at today's hearing about how the former President and his allies sought to enlist the department to give their baseless fraud allegations credibility, according to committee aides. The officials will also make a case that Trump considered replacing the acting attorney general with an official who bought into his claims of fraud, committee aides said. Separately, the Justice Department has subpoenaed the Georgia Republican Party chairman for information related to the Trump campaign's fake elector scheme.

That's on the schedule for today.

That said…

The DOJ is part of the executive branch and serves at the pleasure of the president. He’s well within his authority to direct them to investigate election fraud. If officials in that department chose to challenge his directive, throwing them out on their asses is also well within his authority.

Twist it all you want, it’s still not illegal or even improper.
Doesn't take must to trigger you!!When are the indictments on Trump from NY coming...you did start an orgasmic wishful thread on it. Just like your post...they don't have shit. Keep on dreaming. You're an unsufferable blowhard...you can’t read my threads but you comment on them...you need professional help...tell them you comment on things that you have no idea as to what has been said but you make stupid comments on it just the same...pretty twisted
Next you'll be seeing things you seeing things that aren't there!!
The DOJ is part of the executive branch and serves at the pleasure of the president. He’s well within his authority to direct them to investigate election fraud. If officials in that department chose to challenge his directive, throwing them out on their asses is also well within his authority.

Twist it all you want, it’s still not illegal or even improper. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Have you ever know him to use a nano gram of logic. 56k+ post of nothing but hot air...this contributes to global warming!!
I just don't understand Trump supporters! As far as I'm concerned....they need to leave this country because they definitely despise free elections and democratic types of government. They truly desire autocratic dictatorships (as long as the dictator is of their like thinking). I spent 20 years in the USAF strapping myself into cockpits to defend this type of shit? I regret everyday my service because of Trump and his supporters certainly don't respect this country and it's constitution! Pissed off!!!!!!
I just don't understand Trump supporters! As far as I'm concerned....they need to leave this country because they definitely despise free elections and democratic types of government. They truly desire autocratic dictatorships (as long as the dictator is of their like thinking). I spent 20 years in the USAF strapping myself into cockpits to defend this type of shit? I regret everyday my service because of Trump and his supporters certainly don't respect this country and it's constitution! Pissed off!!!!!! Originally Posted by txpilot3
Oh really, Is that why Democrats are always trying to twist and turn the 1st and 2nd Amendments to suit their needs, because they respect this country and it's Constitution? Democrats have been trying to change this country into something no Patriotic American would ever or should fight for. You need to get your priorities straight.
I just don't understand Trump supporters! Originally Posted by txpilot3
Nor do those of us that voted for him understand your types.
As far as I'm concerned....they need to leave this country because they definitely despise free elections and democratic types of government. Originally Posted by txpilot3
So much for that I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. Why do you think Trump supporters despise free elections? On the contrary, I think they Value them above all else... going so far as expecting PROOF that they are not fraudulent based on Democrats shutting down voting in 6 precincts on election night, continuing to count votes without observers, and then coming back on line with flipped vote counts handing the election to Biden.

I have yet to see a Trump supporter asking for an end to elections (do you have evidence otherwise?)
They truly desire autocratic dictatorships (as long as the dictator is of their like thinking). Originally Posted by txpilot3
Again Source for this opinion? What Trump supporter has sought to make Trump el Jefe for life? How many EO's did Trump issue vs, Obama or Biden? Your beliefs are just not supported by reality.
I spent 20 years in the USAF strapping myself into cockpits to defend this type of shit? Originally Posted by txpilot3
Get over yourself...it was just the air force. It's not like the real military. So if you were strapping into cockpits you were an officer correct? You understand your commissioning oath? So what part of the Constitution do you think Trump supporters are violating if any?
I regret everyday my service because of Trump and his supporters certainly don't respect this country and it's constitution! Pissed off!!!!!! Originally Posted by txpilot3
Well that's too bad for you. But you're still enjoying your retirement bennies though I bet right? NOT THAT pissed off I bet.
I just don't understand Trump supporters! As far as I'm concerned....they need to leave this country because they definitely despise free elections and democratic types of government. They truly desire autocratic dictatorships (as long as the dictator is of their like thinking). I spent 20 years in the USAF strapping myself into cockpits to defend this type of shit? I regret everyday my service because of Trump and his supporters certainly don't respect this country and it's constitution! Pissed off!!!!!! Originally Posted by txpilot3
And you think that gives your opinion any more weight than a guy who digs ditches? It doesn’t.
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1062884398]Lovely sentiment, so elegantly expressed.

OP should be commended for his rapierlike wit and stunning eloquence.

However, I must disagree, at least with the headline. (can't read the rest of what is undoubtedly another frothy, hysterical verbal ejaculation) They do indeed “got shit.”

[/I]

That's on the schedule for today.

That said…

[/QUOTE

Yup they got shit- they are full of it and all the libturds love eating shit]
  • WTF
  • 06-23-2022, 11:02 AM
Looks like our Benghazi lovers now hate drawn out investigations!