Rest In Peace

This isn't intended for any one specific person but for anyone that has recently lost a loved one, just know that they are now in a better place.

Thank you Ex for the post . I think we have all lost a loved one in our life at one time or another .Its so hard at the time to see anything positive in that moment , but something positive always comes , we just have to find it .

PDH is grieving the loss of a model this week . She was bright , beautiful and so funny . She loved gardening so much . Please anyone that can plant a flower or a plant in her honor and watch it grow as she would love that . I apologize that I can not say more . I want to give her family much needed privacy that they deserve after losing there little sunshine
Thoughts and prayers to the family, you, and all her friends.
Thank you Ex for the post . I think we have all lost a loved one in our life at one time or another .Its so hard at the time to see anything positive in that moment , but something positive always comes , we just have to find it .

PDH is grieving the loss of a model this week . She was bright , beautiful and so funny . She loved gardening so much . Please anyone that can plant a flower or a plant in her honor and watch it grow as she would love that . I apologize that I can not say more . I want to give her family much needed privacy that they deserve after losing there little sunshine Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Lauren, I am so sorry to hear of your loss! My heart breaks for each and every person in her life. Holding you all very high in my thoughts and prayers!

Hugs, love and kisses!!
~Chloe Belle~
Sending prayers to you and her friends and family.
So so sad to hear of this loss
Wishing best of thoughts and prayers
My sincere condolences for your loss
Prayers up to you and the family.
Sending prayers for you and her family

PDH is grieving the loss of a model this week . She was bright , beautiful and so funny . She loved gardening so much . Please anyone that can plant a flower or a plant in her honor and watch it grow as she would love that . I apologize that I can not say more . I want to give her family much needed privacy that they deserve after losing there little sunshine Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
So saddened to hear this, Lauren! I just saw this and it grieves me. I don't think I ever got to meet her, but I wish I had been able to.