The riots on the Arizona's capital building...nothing to see here folks!!

The Jan 6th riot at the capital is a never ending circus show. Oddly there is VERY little from the LSM on the pro abortion crowd rioting at the Pheonix capital building and the mass distruction in Portland. I guess that's ok if your rage is political correct. Pro abortion protests in Portland turn violent...but "mostly peaceful" as the LSM always says about the violent left. In this case violence is expectable!!

The Abortion Insurrection Leads to Violence From Arizona to …
https://www.frontpagemag.com › point › 2022 › 06 › ...
From Arizona to Portland. Sun Jun 26, 2022. Daniel Greenfield. Tear gas, flashbangs deployed at pro-abortion protest in downtown Phoenix. Watch on. After the Capitol Riot and the abuse of the term "insurrection", conservatives have retaliated by mockingly using the term "insurrection" for everything. Except this is the real deal.

Abortion protests in Portland turn violent after court ruling
https://nypost.com › 2022 › 06 › 26 › abortion-protests-in...
June 26, 2022 11:21am. Updated. Protesters scrawled graffiti on downtown businesses. Fox News. A group of black-clad marchers turned violent …

Portland abortion protesters target pregnancy support center: 'The ...
https://www.foxnews.com › media › portland-abortion...
Portland abortion protest violence. Rioters march the streets of downtown Portland, ... ROE V. WADE RULING SEES MSNBC, CNN, AND MORE GO FULL SCORCHED EARTH: ‘CIVIL WAR’ ...

Pro-Abortion Protesters Arrested in Oregon for ‘Night of Rage’ …
https://www.breitbart.com › politics › 2022 › 06 › 26 › 10...
Crowds dressed in black descended on the city of Portland on Saturday night as part of a nationwide “Night of Rage” staged to protest the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to return abortion law to individual states, potentially limiting access to the procedure that was previously guaranteed federally by Roe v. Wade.

Portland abortion protesters target pregnancy support center: 'The ...
https://www.foxbangor.com › national-news › portland...
Portland abortion protesters target pregnancy support center: ‘The violence was horrible’ 0 shares Executive director of “Mother and Child Education Center” joined “Fox & Friends First” to discuss her organization supporting families after violent pro …

Pro-Abortion Protests Turned Violent Across the Country
https://ussanews.com › 2022 › 06 › 27 › pro-abortion...
Pro-abortion protesters incited violence across the nation’s cities in response to the Supreme Court’s Friday ruling to overturn Roe v.Wade.. Black-clad protesters on Saturday night smashed windows and sprayed graffiti on businesses in downtown Portland, according to a Portland Police Bureau news release.Protesters targeted banks, a coffee shop, and the nonprofit Mother and …

Hundreds rally for abortion rights in Portland - Portland Press Herald
https://www.pressherald.com › 2022 › 06 › 26 › hundreds...
“Fear, honestly,” Amanda Pickens of Topsham said by way of explaining why she showed up to rally for abortion rights on Sunday in Portland, two days after the …

Abortion protests in Portland turn violent after court ruling
https://www.thehamdenjournal.com › world › abortion...
Portland was the scene of weeks of violence and vandalism after the death of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis cops in May 2020 . Protests continue to rage across the nation against the US Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade. Mathieu Lewis-Rolland/Getty Images

The Abortion Insurrection Leads to Violence From Arizona to …
https://www.frontpagemag.com › point › 2022 › 06 › ...
From Arizona to Portland. Sun Jun 26, 2022. Daniel Greenfield. Tear gas, flashbangs deployed at pro-abortion protest in downtown Phoenix. Watch on. After the Capitol Riot and the abuse of the term "insurrection", conservatives have retaliated by mockingly using the term "insurrection" for everything. Except this is the real deal.

DHS warns of potential violent extremist activity in response to ...
https://www.cnn.com › 2022 › 06 › 24 › politics › dhs-warning-abortion-ruling
The memo notes that potential violence is expected “for weeks” following Friday’s decision given that domestic violent extremists “may be mobilized to respond to changes in state laws and ...

Abortion Activists Strike Coast to Coast with Threats and …
https://www1.cbn.com › cbnnews › 2022 › june › abortion...
Portland Police explained in a statement they didn't have enough resources to intercede. "Officers are working to contact affected business owners and …

Arizona lawmaker says she armed herself with scissors …
https://www.foxnews.com › media › arizona-lawmaker...
12 hours ago · An Arizona state lawmaker is calling for an investigation after a pro-choice riot broke out outside the State Senate building, forcing lawmakers to …

DPS uses tear gas to disperse pro-choice protesters at …
https://www.azfamily.com › 2022 › 06 › 25 › live-video...
2 days ago · PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) — A protest involving thousands of people in support of abortion rights at the Arizona Capitol came to an end when Department of Public Safety troopers use tear gas to ...

Arizona AG Denounces 'Angry Mob' for Vandalizing Police …
https://redstate.com › beccalower › 2022 › 06 › 25 › arizona...
2 days ago · Arizona AG Denounces 'Angry Mob' for Vandalizing Police Memorial in Phoenix Capitol Riot. Late on Friday night, RedState reported that police in Arizona’s state capital were forced to declare a protest at the Capitol building in downtown Phoenix “an unlawful assembly” after pro-abortion protesters, angered by the Supreme Court’s ruling ...

Smoke Rises Over Arizona Capitol After Riot Police Break …
https://www.westernjournal.com › smoke-rises-arizona...
2 days ago · Smoke Rises Over Arizona Capitol After Riot Police Break Pro-Abortion Siege. By Jack Davis June 25, 2022 at 7:30am. In events reminiscent of the Jan. 6 incursion at the national Capitol, pro-abortion protesters tried to break into the Arizona state Senate in Phoenix Friday night while the legislature was still in session.

Watch: Pro-Abortion Protesters Nearing Breach of Arizona Capitol …
https://ussanews.com › 2022 › 06 › 25 › watch-pro-abortion...
Jun 25, 2022 · In events reminiscent of the Jan. 6 incursion at the national Capitol, pro-abortion protesters tried to break into the Arizona state Senate in Phoenix Friday night while the legislature was still in session. Pro-abortion protests began at about 7 p.m. in response to the Supreme Court decision issued earlier Friday that overturned Roe v. Wade,| USSA News #separator_saThe Tea …

Police at Arizona Capitol fire tear gas, disperse protesters
https://www.newspressnow.com › news › national_news › ...
2 days ago · Riot police surround the Arizona Capitol after protesters reached the front of the Arizona Sentate building following the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade Friday,
Can anybody on the left tell me what attacking the police has to do with the abortion decision? These people are right back to "every city every town, burn the precincts down".

This is the kind of violence I spoke about before. While some Americans are upset at the ruling that returns to the people the right to make this decision in each state, I have to believe, they do not support this group of violent protesters any more than they supported the Jan. 6th violent protesters.

Violence against police is unlawful for any reason
Is this your idea of returning this to the will of the majority?

I agree. Put this on the ballot in every state. People overwhelmingly support the protections to access provided under Roe.

The chickenshit GOP legislatures won’t do it. They’re not only reading the polls, but conducting them. They know they’ll lose.

If you’re so sure this is the will of the people, then you should be OK statewide referenda.

Yeah, and you boyz have a lot of room to talk about peaceful protests. Bullshit stories from hysterical blogs got you all worked up? You find them. You read them. You believe them. The hysteria is all yours, boyz.
... How many arrests over Phoenix-way?? ... NONE?

... Look at the video clips of ATTACKS on police
in other citys and townes. ... Tucker showed some this evening.

... Those 6th January rioteers surely need a class action
lawsuit against the FBI/DOJ for selective enforcement.

#### Salty
YR hijacking and commenting on a thread he can't read...
[IMG][/IMG]
Is this your idea of returning this to the will of the majority? ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is a Constitutional Republic not a Democracy. Didn't you catch that news item yet? It's been in the news for around 250 years or so Comrade. It's also a representative form of government. I get it that you act just like a petulant child. But back when you actually were one, at least they taught basic civics, unlike today.
...I agree. Put this on the ballot in every state. People overwhelmingly support the protections to access provided under Roe... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What we have here is a failure to communicate --> Constitutional Republic. The States already have laws on the books. Ironically enough, 24 States have "Trigger" laws on the abortion thing. Obviously they are called Trigger laws because they Trigger you. Regardless, there is no concept of requiring States to put any measure on a ballot, except under Communism. Eh Comrade?.
...The chickenshit GOP legislatures won’t do it. They’re not only reading the polls, but conducting them. They know they’ll lose.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gheeze! And you're illiterate too? Someone lacking in many talents fo sho. Reread above, it is a past tense situation. The issues have been brought forth, voted for and enacted already - as in history. Do try to keep up.
...If you’re so sure this is the will of the people, then you should be OK statewide referenda... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Besides the been there, done that, here's an idea: Go start your own state or country and run it the way you wish Comrade. Plus you can make it a capital crime for those danged kids being on your danged lawn. That should slake your appetite for control.
...Yeah, and you boyz have a lot of room to talk about peaceful protests. Bullshit stories from hysterical blogs got you all worked up? You find them. You read them. You believe them. The hysteria is all yours, boyz. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe you are wanting to share the harrowing stories of all of the burning, looting and property damage of those wild-eyed, drug addled, police attacking and crazed Republicans in a thread of your own, posted from your own country, aptly named Idiotstan, with links and commentary for nobody to read.
...statewide referenda.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's a referenda? U no gotz da spell check'm in Idiotstan? Hold on a kielbasa second, isn't referenda Polish for referendum? I think it is...

Sure explains many mysteries.
Wow.

Never has a line by line reply been so devoid of substance yet rife with insults.

Obviously, WYID agrees with me, but is unwilling to support a state by state referendum on abortion rights.

Thanks for the effort. You’re unconvincing.

And anti-democracy
What's a referenda? U no gotz da spell check'm in Idiotstan? Hold on a kielbasa second, isn't referenda Polish for referendum? I think it is...

Sure explains many mysteries. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Polish? Is that supposed to be some kind of 1950s insult?

The term is used as a plural for referendum.

Look it up, dumbass.

What kind of fundamentalist homeschool did you attend anyway?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Polish? Is that supposed to be some kind of 1950s insult?
The term is used as a plural for referendum.
Look it up, dumbass. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ekkie spell check does not recognize referenda, yet offers referendum as a suggestion. Technically, referenda is a secondary plural of referendum, yet seldom used in this country. We would typically use referendums. We are a simple people, not those tea sipper types with extended pinkies, speaking with a lisp. Perhaps William F Buckley might have used referen-dah as the plural form during a lecture or interview.

However, your entirely illiterate use, to wit: If you’re so sure this is the will of the people,"then you should be OK statewide referenda." , is gibberish. Not that I expect much more than that from you, nor do I really believe you are capable of learning as you are entirely agenda (propaganda) driven.

Try breaking down that sentence structure. BTW: How do you blithely go from talking about a singular issue to using an unusual plural? I took a guess as referenda is more often used in Polish and while your illiterate sentence structure could be fixed with "with a"; then you should be OK "with a" statewide referenda.. A-n-n-d it's still gibberish and you switched from singular to plural mid sentence. And here you are constantly going all Spelling Nazi on folks . Eh Comrade?

From that and most of your other poorly written writing samples, I felt that Englishy is probably your second language. (though I don't rule out brain damage as a possibility) Notwithstanding your extreme lack of understanding how a Constitutional Republic works and how representative governance functions, which makes it seem obvious that you are from a former Soviet block portion of the world Comrade. Either that or your just stuck on stupid. (or the aforementioned brain damage option)

As a reference point - in my State: We proffer, via ballot, a referendum - such as a State Constitutional Amendment - which are usually narrowly defined. We also offer up multiple referendums during primaries, but those are used to gauge interest in topics within each political party. As such, they do not constitute any form of law..

In other news: We agree on nothing in regards to any of these topics in this thread.

Sa-a-ay... Isn't your avatar from a country, which is currently embroiled in a denazification struggle, bordering Poland?
You people have found the village idiot. Put it on the ballot , I agree 100%. The only stipulation is that every one educate themselves and watch as the needle goes in the human being as the child’s brains are sucked out and the child is removed piece by piece. This bothers me if it happens to any animal much less a human being. For a group that claims they follow science they appear to be totally ignorant of the subject.
What riots??? I have been glued to CNN and MSNBC nary a word about riots only lawful and peaceful demonstrations. One needs Trump for a riot.
Ekkie spell check does not recognize referenda, yet offers referendum as a suggestion. Technically, referenda is a secondary plural of referendum, yet seldom used in this country. We would typically use referendums. We are a simple people, not those tea sipper types with extended pinkies, speaking with a lisp. Perhaps William F Buckley might have used referen-dah as the plural form during a lecture or interview.

However, your entirely illiterate use, to wit: If you’re so sure this is the will of the people,"then you should be OK statewide referenda." , is gibberish. Not that I expect much more than that from you, nor do I really believe you are capable of learning as you are entirely agenda (propaganda) driven.

Try breaking down that sentence structure. BTW: How do you blithely go from talking about a singular issue to using an unusual plural? I took a guess as referenda is more often used in Polish and while your illiterate sentence structure could be fixed with "with a"; then you should be OK "with a" statewide referenda.. A-n-n-d it's still gibberish and you switched from singular to plural mid sentence. And here you are constantly going all Spelling Nazi on folks . Eh Comrade?

From that and most of your other poorly written writing samples, I felt that Englishy is probably your second language. (though I don't rule out brain damage as a possibility) Notwithstanding your extreme lack of understanding how a Constitutional Republic works and how representative governance functions, which makes it seem obvious that you are from a former Soviet block portion of the world Comrade. Either that or your just stuck on stupid. (or the aforementioned brain damage option)

As a reference point - in my State: We proffer, via ballot, a referendum - such as a State Constitutional Amendment - which are usually narrowly defined. We also offer up multiple referendums during primaries, but those are used to gauge interest in topics within each political party. As such, they do not constitute any form of law..

In other news: We agree on nothing in regards to any of these topics in this thread.

Sa-a-ay... Isn't your avatar from a country, which is currently embroiled in a denazification struggle, bordering Poland? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
It's called tribalism and idiolitry. It's something leftwingers can't shake from their minds. As I said before...liberalism is a mental disorder!!