URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....s/008899587558
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: North
Activities: Conversation, tity play, fingering, bbbj,daty, intercourse
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Fairly tall and very sexy, nice tits, and just a looker that's for sure. Very nice girl too.
Recommendation: Yes
Heard nothing but bad stuff about her my guy. A lot of others don't seem too keen about her either. But props on having a good time if she's changed.
She gives you the run around on the set up. Then when you pick her up she has you drive around forever. And then she changes her mind on the activities she is actually going to perform. Time and time again. Glad you had a good time but she’s not consistent with that.
I did have a very good time with her, she couldn't have been any nicer and she's super sexy and no issues with her at all, not one, and everyone deserves a second chance, like she literally asked me if she was that bad,it seemed like it bothered her that she has a bad review and she told me the story about driving around, there's two sides to every story, all I'm saying is that she was not the girl I was expecting to meet up with after all I've heard about her, it was quite the opposite and I was pleasantly surprised. So I'm glad that I gave her a chance.
I am courious about her statement on her adds “I work at sonic” I hope that isn’t her Incall ��
I am courious about her statement on her adds “I work at sonic” I hope that isn’t her Incall 😉
No incall only outcall
Cardate might work tho ��
Yeah cardate