The great Howard Cosell said it best

DOWN GOES ROE
DOWN GOES ROE
DOWN GOES ROE
6/24/22 a day that will live in infamy .
I recommend Metamucil.
I recommend Metamucil. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

how old are you?

bahahahahhaaaaaa
DOWN GOES ROE
DOWN GOES ROE
DOWN GOES ROE Originally Posted by oilfieldace
he never said that.
Abortion Rights, Gun Rights, . . .all can be absolutly resolved through the mechanisms provided in the Constitution for amending itself.

If the rights found by Roe are fuzzy and undefinable (to a conservstive) then an amendment can explicitly spell them out.

If society at large deems a citizen's right to gun ownership to have evaporated in the modern era, then that too can be amended away. Or it could be clarified to be specific and explicit.

So everyone, on both sides of these issues: Leave off the rhetoric and public agitation in the streets. Get it together and initiate one or another of the constitutionally provided amendment processes. Follow it through and accept the will of the "We The People" whatever that might be.
I'll bet that no proposed amendment addressing either issue will be as concise as any of the first ten amendments. I say if you can't say it in three sentences or fifty words, boil it down and try again.
how old are you?

bahahahahhaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Younger than you.
I recommend Metamucil. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

... Too Right YOU do!

... You got MORE SHIT then everybody else...

#### Salty
he never said that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Are you positive?
Abortion Rights, Gun Rights, . . .all can be absolutly resolved through the mechanisms provided in the Constitution for amending itself.

If the rights found by Roe are fuzzy and undefinable (to a conservstive) then an amendment can explicitly spell them out.

If society at large deems a citizen's right to gun ownership to have evaporated in the modern era, then that too can be amended away. Or it could be clarified to be specific and explicit.

So everyone, on both sides of these issues: Leave off the rhetoric and public agitation in the streets. Get it together and initiate one or another of the constitutionally provided amendment processes. Follow it through and accept the will of the "We The People" whatever that might be. Originally Posted by ICU 812

As long as the court stays as structured nothing congress can do about #2 , since abortion isn’t a constitutional right by any somewhat intelligent person they being the senate and congress can make a new law
Are you positive? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Yes. Howard Cosell never said that.
As long as the court stays as structured nothing congress can do about #2 , since abortion isn’t a constitutional right by any somewhat intelligent person they being the senate and congress can make a new law Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Ingles por favor.
Younger than you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

not even close old timer

Yes. Howard Cosell never said that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

did he say this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZEIMQ42-oU

bhahhaaaa
Yes. Howard Cosell never said that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But are you positive