Question??

If you can answer this correctly, you can answer the question on what action to take on raising the Federal debt ceiling.

You come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup and you have sewage up to your ceiling.

What do you do……raise the ceiling, or pump out the shit?
Best analogy for that I've ever read!
Haha...good one!
  • Laz
  • 09-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Love it
You blame it on Bush and ask Obama for a new house.
You blame it on Bush and ask Obama for a new house. Originally Posted by Budman
Or you just throw Bush & Cheney in jail for ruining the country and war crimes, and we'll be set!
If you can answer this correctly, you can answer the question on what action to take on raising the Federal debt ceiling.

You come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup and you have sewage up to your ceiling.

What do you do……raise the ceiling, or pump out the shit?
Originally Posted by dennisrn
Shit=republicans? HELL YES, I"LL GO FOR THAT!
What is the over under for Rodram time on this site
get a whole new house if you knoe what i mean
well i gotta go look at the pretty ladies so i can see them and get some reviews and them see some more pretty ladies and get some more reviews. toodles.
Get rid of ALL the shit, both Dems & Republicans,same shit just different lables.
What is the over under for Rodram time on this site Originally Posted by dbbogey
http://www.revolvermag.com/news/excl...d-over-it.html
What are you trying to say Rodram?
What are you trying to say Rodram? Originally Posted by dbbogey
About what?
Ah, I get it. The name of the band is 5 Finger Death Punch but the name of the song is: "Under And Over It"
Didn't say something like that about me: "What is the over under for Rodram time on this site?" - dbbogey

And by the way, if you're suggesting that your tired of listening to me, use your ignore list in your account options.