Forum Name Change?

Mods, what do you think about changing the name of this sub forum to "Berry Berry's Sandbox of Delusional Fear and Anger?"

I haven't checked it for months and it seems that it's all the same BS it was months ago. 16 out of the 20 newest threads are Berry Berry spouting his right wing nonsense, and only one of them even got enough replies to make two pages.

Why even keep this open?

Berry, are you lonely or something? Bored? Just fearful and angry?
the ignore list feature on here is a great help in this.
... The nice thing about the forums here is that
PARTICIPATION is VOLUNTARY.

You don't gotta contribute if ya don't wanna.

... But why not start some threads of yer-own??

#### Salty
Mods, what do you think about changing the name of this sub forum to "Berry Berry's Sandbox of Delusional Fear and Anger?"

I haven't checked it for months and it seems that it's all the same BS it was months ago. 16 out of the 20 newest threads are Berry Berry spouting his right wing nonsense, and only one of them even got enough replies to make two pages.

Why even keep this open?

Berry, are you lonely or something? Bored? Just fearful and angry? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
I agree. It’s really, really odd. I rarely even look at this forum as a result. I don’t really care but it does piss me off when someone tries to start a non-political topic and the same dudes turn it into politics.
Gentlemen

The sandbox is for topics not hobby related. Everyone is welcome to post if you do not care for the topic or flow of discussions then don’t comment. If you start a thread and someone tries to take it off topic use the RTM button and let the staff handle it.

Remember
The following is not permitted on the site:
Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

The Dr
I find Berrys threads informative and interesting.
Damn near must reads! Members can participate, ignore or start their own threads.
Keep up the good work Berry.
Mis-informative would be a better way of describing them.
Gentlemen

The sandbox is for topics not hobby related. Everyone is welcome to post if you do not care for the topic or flow of discussions then don’t comment. If you start a thread and someone tries to take it off topic use the RTM button and let the staff handle it.

Remember
The following is not permitted on the site:
Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

The Dr
Originally Posted by Dr-epg
But it's effectively the all berry berry all the time forum. Very strange. Berry, what compels you to do this?

Nothing disrespectful about telling the truth that most of his threads are inaccurate and delusional. I have not said that he is delusional, but the threads often are. That's just the truth.
... The nice thing about the forums here is that
PARTICIPATION is VOLUNTARY.

You don't gotta contribute if ya don't wanna.

... But why not start some threads of yer-own??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I am not sure why some people don't understand that Salty. Seems like a pretty simple concept
I find Berrys threads informative and interesting.
Damn near must reads! Members can participate, ignore or start their own threads.
Keep up the good work Berry. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thanks Winn Dixie !!!

I think a number of people like current events. And not everyone has a chance to keep up with the news / current events. So sharing newsworthy topics for people to read is beneficial to many, whether they choose to just read, read and comment or just choose to ignore reality by not reading at all

Everyone has a stake in what is happening in our country today. Everyone should want to be informed and educated.
Is Woke and snowflakeism trying to control this site?
If you don’t like Berry cry and blow your nose, that may make you feel better.

Everyone else has the same opportunity to post as everyone else does, boo who who.
I am not sure why some people don't understand that Salty. Seems like a pretty simple concept Originally Posted by berryberry
What compels you to post so many threads in here, when most of them get very few responses? Do you just like talking to yourself? Are you lonely?
Is Woke and snowflakeism trying to control this site? Originally Posted by Chase7
Who are they?
Boo who-who life’s not fair. BerryBerry posts to much.
Mis-informative would be a better way of describing them. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Berry posts articles and links to news worthy content. If members disagree with the subject, present a valid argument. But to debate Berry you better do your research.
Again, An alternative for members is to create threads they find interesting.