Odd situation tonight in the City

So last week I saw my ATF in Albany, she always lets me know when she is coming to town. That night I made a date to see her in her neighborhood in NYC tonight, but she ended up staying at the beach for a few days after the 4th so she cancelled. Yes, sometimes when you are a regular, your provider might have to cancel, no biggy. So I check to see if there might be someone new around and come up short. Horny as all hell, I take care of myself. Then I take a shower, get dressed and head out for a bite and a cocktail. An hour and a half later, I'm headed for the door of my hotel and behind me is a gorgeous black girl, all tatted up and hot as a pistol walking up behind me. No doubt in my mind she is a SW. I hold the door for her and noticed that she, like me because it's 90 degrees in Queens, is dressed in nearly nothing. A white cotton tank and shorts and heels and nothing else. I ride with her on the elevator and chat her up, but I didn't inquire about availability. Ladies or gents, have you had such an encounter and if so, how did it go? Should I have been more forward and asked, or did I do the right thing?
Should’ve said something- you are not a monk are you? And yes I have stumbled upon talent before and since it’s kismet it usually above and beyond the call of duty ��
Shouldve asked how long you staying in the hotel? Maybe we can do breakfast if you're free.short stay shes banging someone and I wouldn't wanna be the next that soon. Also could be a setup LEO
Or she's just a regular person with a linebacker hubby back waiting for her in her room, which is more likely scenario lol
Happened to me twice in hotels in Hong Kong and Munich. Chat her up. She’s free styling. She should drop a hint or two real quick. As long as the elevator ride is 10+ stories you can usually set something up. Of course that was outside of US
Just look her square in the eyes and say "WOW!!" - she'll take care of the rest.

"Is it hot in this elevator... or is it just you?!?!"
Or perhaps she's not a working girl at all and you would of look like a fucking creep. So maybe just ask if she was in the entertainment business. If she says yes then ask what she does