I Don't Believe I've Introduced Myself....

Hi! I'm Nevada Reine (aka DesertRose) based in Phoenix, AZ! I recently met a fine gentleman who told me about this community and spoke highly of it. Unfortunately there isn't a lot of activity for Phoenix in this forum but many people travel to AZ. So, I figure I'd join and offer you all a contact to have here. Glad to be a part of this community, and look forward to interacting with all you guys and dolls! I've tried to create a decent profile, so if you'd like to get a little familiar with me, please check me out! XOXO- Nevada

EDIT: And please follow my brand new Twitter if you're interested in seeing content I don't post anywhere else. Thanks!
Welcome, Houston is a short drive east on I-10!
Love your images! Welcome to the happy place!
It is a straight shot... not bad if you don't mind 16-17 hours of driving. Alternatively, its just a short 2.5 hour flight approx.
Love your images! Welcome to the happy place! Originally Posted by ben dover
Thank you so much! Sorry for my delayed responses. Been a crazy couple of days. Really appreciate it!
Looking good!! Please do come to Houston
Hi! I'm Nevada Reine (aka DesertRose) based in Phoenix, AZ! I recently met a fine gentleman who told me about this community and spoke highly of it. Unfortunately there isn't a lot of activity for Phoenix in this forum but many people travel to AZ. So, I figure I'd join and offer you all a contact to have here. Glad to be a part of this community, and look forward to interacting with all you guys and dolls! I've tried to create a decent profile, so if you'd like to get a little familiar with me, please check me out! XOXO- Nevada

EDIT: And please follow my brand new Twitter if you're interested in seeing content I don't post anywhere else. Thanks! Originally Posted by DesertRose
Welcome dear
Welcome beautiful!!
Welcome aboard hon!