When King Donald John Trump ascends to throne in 2024

Judge Pirro for AG

more cabinet members coming soon!!!
  • WTF
  • 07-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Sean Hannity for Press Secretary or he can just carry on
Judge Pirro for AG

more cabinet members coming soon!!! Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Is throne a code word for Federal Prison?
So, let me get this straight, YOU are advocating we go back to the early 1700's and have a dictatorial monarchy with ZERO freedom. Is that right?
So the title would imply. Two of today's threads in fact.

Apparently the OP doesn't realize that in 2024, ALL of 2024, the President of the United States will be Joe Biden.

And there's only ONE king in this country.

I sincerely hope that some of you people are not so delusional that you honestly believe that Trump will ever be our POTUS again.

Look, I watch fictional shit on TV all of the time. It's just dumb entertainment though. I don't actually believe any of it. Stop watching Fox News and save yourselves now before it is too late for reality to set in or if it makes you feel better, believe in Trump as next POTUS, Santa and the tooth fairy for all I care. They're all at the same level of ridiculous fictional shit to me.
The only throne poor Donnie will be descending...............
trump is done. We need to move forward. desantis aint it either!
Trump failed to win the popular vote both times he ran......If the Rublicans pick him again they are asking for a repeat. Need a young POTUS....Trump and Biden are both too damn old!
Yep. How many Fortune 500 companies have old ass CEO's like this? Why are we electing presidents that not even a corporation would hire because they are so fucking old?

Biden will be 80 and Trump will be 76 the next election. What could possibly go wrong when these old fuckers are running around thinking that they are Bugs Bunny because they are so fucked up in the head because of possible dementia?

You can't be the most powerful person in the world at that age. You should be playing golf and getting jacked off by a chick who barely speaks any English on a message table after you are done with your 1st round and then you take a nap by 5 PM. And that is exactly what I plan on doing if I am fortunate enough to reach that age decades from now.
So, let me get this straight, YOU are advocating we go back to the early 1700's and have a dictatorial monarchy with ZERO freedom. Is that right? Originally Posted by chefnerd
You actually think you live in a Free Country?
You actually think you live in a Free Country? Originally Posted by Levianon17
He is currently in lockdown or possibly up, no link required
The only throne poor Donnie will be descending............... Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yup.
He needs to be flushed and Diaper Don doesn't have a chance in 2024, so move on please.
He needs to be flushed and Diaper Don doesn't have a chance in 2024, so move on please. Originally Posted by Hdtown
... Trump is the odds-on FAVOURITE to Win in 2024.
Polls constantly show this.

And Trump also has the HIGHEST favourability of
ALL the politicians... The Harvard so-and-so poll
showed us that.

... I may even get a post in Trump's next Cabinet.

However, America used to be a free country, so you ARE
entitled to yer-own opinion... As am I.

#### Salty