State: Arkansas
Address: -
Activities: Meeting a pimp and leaving
Hair Length and Color: See her photo
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Never met, going by Skip the games photo, link above
Recommendation: No
Sorry for your bad experience. At least they didn't get any money out of you.
"Falling asleep" is used to cover a myriad of behaviors
Thanks for the heads up. I guess they need to brush up on their business plan starting yesterday.
no encounter took place
moved to coed
Every time I see a bad encounter it’s almost always from skip the games . I have never really understood why men use this place on a regular basis . Yes the talent on here is considerably less , but for that discounted rate , it comes with a bundle of issues .

When a client calls me and says he uses STG or his references are from there . I say no thanks . I know that client has came with some really bad habits , like a puppy that has not been potty trained .
Well unfortunately there's some self appointed ladies who believe they're high on the food chain of providers who have taught clients bad habits too. Just because a provider places ads on P411 or Tryst doesn't automatically make them legitimate. Ladies who have agents are scattered all over the place. Thankfully the gentleman only lost time and effort this time. Next time it could be with a high class hooker who wants real world info who blackmails him and messes his day up really bad.
Every time I see a bad encounter it’s almost always from skip the games . I have never really understood why men use this place on a regular basis . Yes the talent on here is considerably less , but for that discounted rate , it comes with a bundle of issues .

When a client calls me and says he uses STG or his references are from there . I say no thanks . I know that client has came with some really bad habits , like a puppy that has not been potty trained . Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
I’m potty trained, kinda, never used STG, too many variables that don’t work in my mathematics.
I agree with Lauren and Baconman on this. STG seems to increase your chances of being scammed or having a bad experience, but it can and does happen on some of the more reputable sites as well. I’d say be leery of anyone who posts on the more reputable sites and still posts on STG too. Unfortunately, I personally know of 1200 reasons to be leery of this.
When i started to hobby i had decent experiences with stg i didn't understand things so yes i had some bad times but i soon found several good ones so i went to seeing them regularly and didn't prospect much
One of them even helped me get set up here. I like reputable ladies and went to seeing them primarily. But i also have had some bad experiences with them. They make hurtful comments when schedules don't work are they simply can't or won't follow conversations i work a very very demanding job and can't just stop and fit into their time frames.
Plus some filter or angle there pics to hide there size
But i still want to see the better ladies But i also understand that i am not the most polish of a man. But my money is green and i try to be respectful of the provider when i see them
I mean if i am willing to drive 2.5 hours each way and willing to pay$$$ to$$$$ to see them shouldn't i get some kind of coursity.
When i started to hobby i had decent experiences with stg i didn't understand things so yes i had some bad times but i soon found several good ones so i went to seeing them regularly and didn't prospect much
One of them even helped me get set up here. I like reputable ladies and went to seeing them primarily. But i also have had some bad experiences with them. They make hurtful comments when schedules don't work are they simply can't or won't follow conversations i work a very very demanding job and can't just stop and fit into their time frames.
Plus some filter or angle there pics to hide there size
But i still want to see the better ladies But i also understand that i am not the most polish of a man. But my money is green and i try to be respectful of the provider when i see them
I mean if i am willing to drive 2.5 hours each way and willing to pay$$$ to$$$$ to see them shouldn't i get some kind of coursity. Originally Posted by CatMan4u
In my opinion you are the perfect client ! You are respectful and so sweet

You can get rude providers and clients from any platform. I just find since you don’t have to pay and it’s a free site STG , it gets a lot of rift raft . For clients and providers . ECCIE and P411 seems to have the best clients I have found with my experience in the hobby .

Due to the nature of this business sadly we will get dishonest providers and clients . But when you are a member or have to pay it does weed some of the unwanted ones out . Not all but some .
Thank you Lauren for the compliment
And yes your very accurate with your assment