Summa Cum Laude

One time I graduated Summa Cum Laude (highest honors) from college.
Now I just cum loud…

What’s your favorite role-play fantasy? Librarian/student (I went for it!), nurse/patient, babysitter/dad? I’m dying to know!
I'm no scholar ,but I sure making you cum loud would be an honor and a pleasure.
Wow! Just wow! That’s all
You look really cute with glasses 🤓
I'm no scholar ,but I sure making you cum loud would be an honor and a pleasure. Originally Posted by Post apocalyptic lvr
Make me cum loud and you can earn honors too… and the pleasure is all mine
Wow! Just wow! That’s all Originally Posted by austin88998833
Awww you always are making me blush!!! Hoping to hear you saying “wow” in my ear before too much longer
You look really cute with glasses 🤓 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Thank you!!! Cute is my favorite compliment and I do feel like the glasses fit me well… I’m a true nerd at heart <3 I studied how to give throat the same as I did college stats… pretty sure I aced both
Personally, I like therapist/patient.
Hmm first pics are amazing. As far as role play I like the strangers meeting at the bar scenario.
Personally, I like therapist/patient. Originally Posted by Weatherman77
A personal all-time favorite! Something about confidentiality and a therapist having to keep their clients secrets for life has always been such a turn on for me.

Awesome pick!
Hmm first pics are amazing. As far as role play I like the strangers meeting at the bar scenario. Originally Posted by needsmhead
Oh I love it!!! It sounds reckless, and fun, and surely to end with me on my knees in front of you
Awww you always are making me blush!!! Hoping to hear you saying “wow” in my ear before too much longer Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
You got it! And please please please wear those glasses next time we meet. Very very sexy!!
One time I graduated Summa Cum Laude (highest honors) from college.
Now I just cum loud…

What’s your favorite role-play fantasy? Librarian/student (I went for it!), nurse/patient, babysitter/dad? I’m dying to know! Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
That look is so hot...sexy as hell with the hair straightened and glasses.

Aa far as fantasy? Maybe the sexy sexratary.

Dressed up in a tight short skirt/blouse (leather prefered) with stocking/fishnets and high heel boots.
Make me cum loud and you can earn honors too… and the pleasure is all mine Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
Hell Yeah!!
Yes girl!!!