URL / Website: -
City: prattville
State: Alabama
Address: -
Activities: n/A
Hair Length and Color: brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: nice body as seen in pics. Will sell pics for $. Avoid at all costs. She will happily accept a deposit for a fun date (with various add ons).m But she will constantly ask for more before the date. she asked me for daily rent for days despite me sending 140 before we even met.
Recommendation: -
Moved to Co-Ed Discussions per Board Protocol
Same here saw her once and had good visit, second time I confirmed 30 mins before when I showed she said she had me down for the next day and her daughter was there. She promised she would make it up so I rescheduled, same shit drove and hour and she said AC guy was there, I went by location no AC guy and then she said she was having a panic attach. Moral of the story DONT WASTE YOUR TIME on Lexi she is a flake!
I’m sure sorry if you relied any on on my review of Lexi. I have had so many fakes and flakes, I think my expectations have lowered considerably, so Lexi was better than most, it’s actually her in the photos, her place was as picked up as mine,j and the delays etc were annoying but overall not too bad by comparison. I do agree she seemed like she could flake out pretty easily and possibly has anxiety issues. She even made me a little nervous. I cant remember if she asked for advanced money but that’s always a hard no for me, so probably not. I guess as they say YMMV.