Democrats Are The Party Of Slavery, The KKK, And School Segregation, Says A Black Woman Princeton Professor. (Video)

right on point!

could have expanded a bit more on the supreme court during the reconstruction era. most of the USSC members were racists. they were instrumental in striking down the KKK act.
Ancient history.

SNI…

No,

Yawn.
Ancient history.

SNI…

No,

Yawn. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
true that Sir,
now they are a equal opportunity enslaver
true that Sir,
now they are a equal opportunity enslaver Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Now you get to explain yourself.
Look at the real world effects of Democrat policies on black communities.
They haven't changed.
Look up what LBJ said about the Civil rights act. I can't repeat it here.
Did we really need a college professor in a video to tell us what we already know?????
Candace Owens slinging uncomfortable facts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO_wmixXBdE
Candace Owens talking to schoolkids here of what?

Ain’t y’all never read the Bible?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
Was that supposed to be English?
Maybe I shoulda used the SAP settings.

Whoever produces those videos obviously know their audience.
Maybe I shoulda used the SAP settings.

Whoever produces those videos obviously know their audience. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

And nothing factually wrong with what she said. Although she could have included Indian Tribes in the United States as using members of other tribes as slaves too. Not all tribes, but some of them.
Ancient history.

SNI…

No,

Yawn. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And this is the "ancient" history that the liberal-left wants emphacised in school curriculums today . . .but not all of it it seems.

All of the people, places and events need to be taught along with the rest of the 200 year American history of Civil Rights restoration. From the framing of the Constitution with the 3/5ths compromise through the worst of slavery in both the North and South and the resistance to Reconstruction in the 1870s and the Jim Crow Era.

I did get all that in Jr. High during the late 1960s. What I was not taught was the part played by folks like President Wilson who re-segregated the Army and Senator Byrd (D W. VA) who was the Grand Dragon of the KKK. And there are so many others just like them from the Democrats of "ancient" American History.
And nothing factually wrong with what she said. Although she could have included Indian Tribes in the United States as using members of other tribes as slaves too. Not all tribes, but some of them. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Very true! I gonna expand and include all Indigenous Peoples on all continents did that to other tribes/clans
And this is the "ancient" history that the liberal-left wants emphacised in school curriculums today . . .but not all of it it seems.

All of the people, places and events need to be taught along with the rest of the 200 year American history of Civil Rights restoration. From the framing of the Constitution with the 3/5ths compromise through the worst of slavery in both the North and South and the resistance to Reconstruction in the 1870s and the Jim Crow Era.

I did get all that in Jr. High during the late 1960s. What I was not taught was the part played by folks like President Wilson who re-segregated the Army and Senator Byrd (D W. VA) who was the Grand Dragon of the KKK. And there are so many others just like them from the Democrats of "ancient" American History. Originally Posted by ICU 812
if cancel culture and statute tear downs were done by thoughtful people

the dimocrat party would have been cancelled and torn down