In Fargo!! What Should I Do?

Hey Fargo,

I have found myself stopping in Fargo while I am on my "Gypsy" Journey.

What are the best places to eat in town? Are there any Mom & Pop Breakfast Spots?

What is there to see or do on my ND adventures?

I love to explore and I have my Fur Baby with me so anyplace I can take him and burn some energy is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time and inputs!

~Kisses,Nikki~
Hi Nikki, and welcome to Fargo.

I see you got here early based on your schedule on tryst and you aren’t traveling west next, I can’t see you running out to Medora on your route. There aren’t many gotta see things in this area especially this time of year, and then it might be college hockey or football. There is the Fargo air museum or the Hjemkomst Centeris Moorhead that are unique to the area.

The only two mom and pop places I can think about are The Shack for breakfast, or Cracked Pepper for lunch. Both can be busy so I’d go earlier, like 11:30 for lunch if you’re eating in…limited seating. They do a lot of take out and it’s a daily surprise limited menu.

If you have an interest in seeing the area from a small plane, or even float plane, I could probably be talked into giving you a tour depending on your timing.
Second the shack on Broadway for breakfast.
701 eatery is also nice for evening food and drinks.
Hope to meet you soon!
I wish I would have gotten in earlier than I did. lol But I made it so that is all that matters! lol lol

I was told about the Shack last time I was in town and I am most certainly going to have to go check it out! I think I can eat breakfast round the clock. Well, good breakfast that is!

Thank ya'll for the input!