NO MORE OK?

BOO HOO
Back-hand bitch slap for you dude. She's under 18.
  • dent
  • 09-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Isn't she **? WTF!!! This doesn't belong anywhere near this board!!!

[-dent-]
Wow! How could anyone covet a fucking CHILD!!!! This is some sick shit dude, and does NOT belong out in the open, especially not on a site such as this.
Not cool....
  • dent
  • 09-04-2011, 04:45 PM
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Does that help?

[-dent-]
Then say made mistake and remove
You know, I apologize to all of you for posting those pics. I should've paid more attention to her age and it never dawned on me that she would be so young, I just went with it because they were already posted on a bunch of other websites. I know better now.
  • dent
  • 09-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Thank you. Everyone makes a mistake now and then.

[-dent-]
Mistakes happen.
Thanks for manning up and changing it. Mistakes happen. Let's all be more careful to avoid it in the future.
Rodram:

I HOPE you will be careful about the content and tone of your postings because I (like some others) appreciate your thorough research on the opposing view of conservatives.

I have learned a lot about how to get good research on political issues from what I have read from your postings. It would be a shame if your beatdowns prevented us from getting the good political facts that you are providing.

-TheBad
even liberals are capable of making a mistake and owning up to them.

Thanks for manning up and changing it. Mistakes happen. Let's all be more careful to avoid it in the future. Originally Posted by Marcus78
even liberals are capable of making a mistake and owning up to them. Originally Posted by gooose
I make a lot of them gooose, and when I'm wrong I'll admit it.

Some of you are bigger men than I give you credit for and I can understand how many of you are struggling to accept my apologies for this and I do appreciate it wholeheartedly.
Rodram:

I HOPE you will be careful about the content and tone of your postings because I (like some others) appreciate your thorough research on the opposing view of conservatives.

I have learned a lot about how to get good research on political issues from what I have read from your postings. It would be a shame if your beatdowns prevented us from getting the good political facts that you are providing.

-TheBad Originally Posted by TheBad
Thank you sir, I'll try my best to continue without all the vitriol and just provide the info without so much input from me.