User ID:: Ping
Phone: 607-597-3928
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: 701 Central Expy
Activities: CBJ, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Black, I think below her shoulders but she had it pulled up so unsure.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'2 120 lbs, Small C's, large B's. One of the rare quality girls at the hotels.
Recommendation: Yes
  • cosoj
  • 08-21-2022, 11:01 PM
Wow, I took my girlfriend in high school in 1971 to the Como Hotel.
over only paid 140 at the ho hotels, 160 for bbj
Ok, I've got to ask...what's the deal with the Ho Tels?

I've seen people mention them in the Dallas threads, but have never understood how they work.

Back when I lived in Sacramento, there was a hotel you could go park in front of one particular building, and as soon as you parked, girls would open their doors to advertise their availability. It was alway a gamble, there was always at least one nice option at a good rate.

Is that the same here? I'm curious to learn how they work here (and which hotels they are). Feel free to PM me, if willing to share info. Thanks!

I've seen people mention them in the Dallas threads, but have never understood how they work.

Back when I lived in Sacramento, there was a hotel you could go park in front of one particular building, and as soon as you parked, girls would open their doors to advertise their availability. It was alway a gamble, there was always at least one nice option at a good rate.

Is that the same here? I'm curious to learn how they work here (and which hotels they are). Feel free to PM me, if willing to share info. Thanks! Originally Posted by smileyTXguy

You have PREMIUM ACCESS, READ the review(s). Not that hard.
You have PREMIUM ACCESS, READ the review(s). Not that hard. Originally Posted by marvel21
The address is for a dentist and there aren't any hotels nearby. And there's no info in the ROS. Even the phone number doesn't link to an ad. If you want to share information on an information sharing board then go right ahead. But there's no intel in that review
The address is a Richardson address and it is a hotel, that was the number i was given, they might have changed it by now as bookers tend to do that. There are multiple hotels in that area that offer the ho experience. Get on the threads, find one that you find interesting and message them.

Is that the same here? I'm curious to learn how they work here (and which hotels they are). Feel free to PM me, if willing to share info. Thanks! Originally Posted by smileyTXguy

Back in the day there were a few hoe-tels off Northwest Highway. Similar process. That strip use to have a lot of street walkers too. I haven't tried any of the small hotels around the more active areas.
Back in the day there were a few hoe-tels off Northwest Highway. Similar process. That strip use to have a lot of street walkers too. I haven't tried any of the small hotels around the more active areas. Originally Posted by pathfinder420
Motel 6 my friend buddy used to stay there when he did construction. Some pretty attractive ladies stay there. He used to just leave his door open they'd invite themselves in. Only issue was their enforcers were there lurking.