The small things about a woman's beauty

I was thinking about all the little things I love about women. I can find something beautiful about every type of woman. I thought of a few things that drive me wild.

When a girl with A cup breasts wears a white tank top.
A woman's collarbone
A neatly manicured bush, not a landing strip or waxed floors.
The bubble butts and small waists usually found on our AA women
Latin womens complexion and beautiful hair
The hippie girl that needs no makeup and wears patchouli
A pretty red head or dark auburn hair with freckles
The suicide girl with pale skin, nippes pierced, and pretty tattoos
The high maintence snobby girl you wouldn't like, but wanna screw!
An innocent all american girl like the character Anna Paquin plays
I love a girl with pretty hands and feet
The girl who isn't beautiful, but has tons of confidence
The Rob Zombie back up dancers
Any woman with exotic features
What little things about women do you find the most beauty in?
their smile like julia roberts
their azz like jlo
their titties like pam anderson or marley monroe
their voice like katherine zeta jones
their divaness like mariah carey
their attitude and zest for life. it can turn an average girl into one you wanna spend the rest of your life with
A woman that can live in the moment.

Laughs often and loves alot.

Is comfortable in her skin and in touch with her sexuality.
A woman who is comfortable and confident in her own skin. You can see it in her eyes, sense it in her thoughts. You can feel it with the slightest touch. She is not pretentious, she is living the moment, as many as there may be. Thats absolutely beautiful!
I forgot to add soft skin. The feel of really soft skin is one of best things about women. Penelope Cruz is the first that comes to mind when I think of a woman that embodies confidence, sensuality, and zest. I think we all agree that owning "it", whatever "it" is, is beatiful.
I have a thing for low maintenance tomboys.

I saw a 30-something asian gal in the grocery store last week wearing a faded old navy football jersey, cutoff shorts, flip flops and hair in a ponytail. I still can't get her out of my mind.
Her confidence, her inner beauty as a woman, she plays the femininity “card” to seduce me. Her devilish smile and beautiful alluring brown eyes, the way she puts her hand on her hip,,,it says come take me now! Her kisses are teasing or deep, probing, like sucking on my tongue as if she would my tool, sending a carnal message of what is to come. In that moment she gives all of herself to me, she trusts me, the connection has come full circle. When two becomes one,,,she has a heart. She perfectly im-perfect….But for those moments it is about US !!
I practice the following thought constantly; it might sound strange but close your eyes and think about it, especially you women. I try to love a woman as if I am BLIND. To touch, kiss, explore your mind and body in fashion that no man has ever thought of or considered. The attention I pay to every detail of your face, lips, neck, breasts, hips etc. How my hands would explore you womanly features and how my mind would register her beauty,,, now that is fregging loving a woman in my mind!!!
Not trying to highjack your thread BB,,,hey I am Italian I am expressive and a mind is terrible thing to not be open to all those possibilities and its wonderment. ummmmm
brb closing my eyes now !!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe we need to start a thread,,,,a category for the men,,,what do you women seek continually, what really turns you on, a certain look, personality, kindness, soft exploratory touches, his kiss,,,his tool? We hope its not just $$, we seek that connection, or I do.
Nice BB ty....Top
Women have so many facets... Friends, lovers, mothers... They nurture and give selflessly as mothers and partners. For the less deep stuff...

I'm w/ Joel on those low-maintenance gals who are naturally pretty & have that glow of health & happiness. Put on some comfy jeans & a tank top, hair in a ponytail, some flip-flops, toe rings & a pretty smile. Yum!

But... I also love those softly feminine damsels who can melt you with a glance - especially if they have brown bedroom eyes fringed w/ thick lashes and long hair to match.

I love a woman w/ quiet confidence and warm-hearted ways.

Favorite parts...

Eyes - the mirrors of the soul, right? Sparkly, bright w/ intelligence or fun, expressive
The small of the back where the dimples mark the curve.
Ankles leading to cute little feet (toe rings optional, but I likey!)

Yeah, we should probably talk about the boys. I'll start it!!! lol

Thanks Brit!
Dimples when she smiles.

Light blonde peach fuzz in the small of her back.

Elegant hands-not with fake 3 inch acrylics, but manicured natural nails with a coat of clear blush shiny polish.

Long natural lashes.

A genuine smile.

A positive attitude.

Women are beautiful. H
Sexy hands and nice hips is what turns me into jello.
It depends on the day and my mood.

Some days I want the Kim Kardashian look (Angelina Adams is the "go to" here)
Some days I want a 20's Sorority looking girl (thinking about that dancer from P10)
Some days I want a tight little asian spinner (Yoko from Dallas)
Some days I want a thick girl with a lot of confidence (Brittney Bangs??? we haven't met yet)

Mostly I want a girl who is NOT submissive, but also not dominant. I like being in the presence of someone who is intellectually my peer or smarter. I like equality in decision making and direction in the bed room. I think a confident but not overbearing female partner compliments me. And the communication is usually good and increases the chemisty and pleasure.

I love smiling eyes. If I can look at just a woman's eyes and tell her emotions I love it. Expressive faces hit me hard. I love to see genuine suprise and joy in their expressions. Big eyes are great too. I am not too picky on color, I love Blue, Hazel, Brown, etc...

I love when a woman wants to put her head on my chest and lay there. (my ex GF used to do this and remark and how loud my heart was, there was a provider who used to do this too...)

I love lively conversations and debate, especially when we do not agree, but the kind of woman I like doesn't get upset if we don't see eye to eye.

I love a woman with no tattoos, those little dimples in the small of her back, and the hip bone that protrudes just a little around the sides of her waist. Those hip bones are my favorite place to caress.

My favorite is when they just look me deeply in the eyes and no words need to be spoken...
Bright, beautiful, eyes.

Upbeat, positive attitude.

Confidence with nary a hint of conceit.

A beautiful, straight, white smile.

A healthy glow.

When she bites her lower lip.

When she licks her lips.

Tiny beads of perspiration on suntanned skin.

Light peachfuzz on the small of her back and abdomen.

Navels! Shallow 'innies' especially.

Thin material shorts creeping slightly up a tight little butt.

Bikini-bulges (a subtle cameltoe).

These are but a few...

I love women!
BB, Nice thread!

We all know and love the big things But the little things are seldom discussed!

Here are mine!
  1. A girl wearing tight shorts that are two sizes too small and hints of fine bubbly ass cheeks are hanging out
  2. Lips, curvature, thickness, when they lick them! Oh my!
  3. I love it when I am gently stroking a girls hair and nibbling on her neck ad ears and I hear her softly moan and exhale.... YES!
  4. When a girl rolls her eyes in the back of her head at that "O" momment!
  5. High cheek bones!
  6. Freckles
  7. Smile and laughter
  8. Fun personality
I need a cigarette!

Java
rekcaSxT,

Thanks for the Kim K reference I tend to get that reference a lot. It is nice to be compared to a woman of her beauty and caliber.

When it comes to small things about a woman's beauty, I would have to say that internal beauty is a must as it is a woman's inner beauty that always wins over external factors. A major turn-off for me is when certain girls gossip to my clients behind my back and feed them mistruths and nonsense regarding me. Not cool. It makes what could have been a beautiful girl into an insecure, "not-so-pretty internally" type of girl. I always try to stay positive in light of those who assume without knowing.

A lady of confidence, nurturing nature, charm, intelligence and wit are what I believe make a woman beautiful.

Angelina

It depends on the day and my mood.

Some days I want the Kim Kardashian look (Angelina Adams is the "go to" here)
Some days I want a 20's Sorority looking girl (thinking about that dancer from P10)
Some days I want a tight little asian spinner (Yoko from Dallas)
Some days I want a thick girl with a lot of confidence (Brittney Bangs??? we haven't met yet)

Mostly I want a girl who is NOT submissive, but also not dominant. I like being in the presence of someone who is intellectually my peer or smarter. I like equality in decision making and direction in the bed room. I think a confident but not overbearing female partner compliments me. And the communication is usually good and increases the chemisty and pleasure.

I love smiling eyes. If I can look at just a woman's eyes and tell her emotions I love it. Expressive faces hit me hard. I love to see genuine suprise and joy in their expressions. Big eyes are great too. I am not too picky on color, I love Blue, Hazel, Brown, etc...

I love when a woman wants to put her head on my chest and lay there. (my ex GF used to do this and remark and how loud my heart was, there was a provider who used to do this too...)

I love lively conversations and debate, especially when we do not agree, but the kind of woman I like doesn't get upset if we don't see eye to eye.

I love a woman with no tattoos, those little dimples in the small of her back, and the hip bone that protrudes just a little around the sides of her waist. Those hip bones are my favorite place to caress.

My favorite is when they just look me deeply in the eyes and no words need to be spoken... Originally Posted by rekcaSxT