Still learning to navigate here for Alabama!!

Good evening everyone!

I recently moved here to Huntsville Alabama from Florida this year and I’m learning how to navigate this site.

A couple months back I started a thread but it looks like I posted it in the worldwide section versus the Alabama section.

So I just wanted to introduce myself to Alabama and meet new friends And explore north Alabama!!

I’ve been to a few fun places. I’ve been to the Furniture Factory and I’ve been to PHAT Sammy’s and I’ve even been to the Von Braun center for a concert!

I come from sunny South Florida where it is green and warm year round and I’m looking forward to enjoying the seasons here!

I’m learning how to post pictures on my profile and I’m learning the town of Huntsville and I have met some new friends and they have been absolutely wonderful!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lee O’Mally
Hi Lee,

Im glad to see you’re enjoying this wonderful area and that you’re meeting new friends. We chatted after you moved here and I will be taking the next step in meeting you in person soon at your convenience. Hey, go check out High Falls Park. Its only 90 minutes from you and is a fun drive. The walk is short and the Waterfalls are breathtaking, especially after hard rains like we’ve been having. I promise you will be fascinated and guarantee that you wont leave without snapping a few pictures.
Hey Electra Glide Rider!!!

What state is this located? What county? I am trying to find it!!! This sounds like a great way to spend a weekend day exploring !!!

I’ve been trying to find some pretty lakes to go to and hang out at but there just doesn’t seem to be anything around except down towards Guntersville but it’s nothing like the Lakeside group with as a kid where you could just go swimming in the water and lay out on the shore.

I’ve been ditto landing but there is nowhere to go to get in the water unless you have a boat.

I would love to pick up the conversation with you again!
There are a lot of swimming holes around here. They are mostly South and East of G’ville. Pisgah Gorge Falls has a swimming hole but its a good little hike from the parking lot.
So I woke up this morning to the low 50s and the weather is spectacular outside today!

When I look at the weather in Florida and I am so glad to be gone from there with the hurricane they have coming
Yep, Huntsville is beautiful, especially in the Fall. Although I'm selfishly hoping you'll schedule a Panhandle tour at some point!
Damn, I wish you had moved to Mobile!!! We need a reputable lady!!!
Damn, I wish you had moved to Mobile!!! We need a reputable lady!!! Originally Posted by LOL1FE
LOL1FE,

I want to thank you so much for such a wonderful message and for acknowledging and recognizing the reputation that I have worked so hard to build! Having a stellar reputation is so important and I appreciate you recognizing that!

I do not think that I will be doing any traveling this year, but in 2023, I might find myself doing a bit of traveling to enjoy the beautiful new places and to meet new people!
When you do, please come visit Birmingham!
When you do, please come visit Birmingham! Originally Posted by BhamRebel
Absolutely 🥰👍😎😍
I’ve texted you. Haven’t heard back
I’ve texted you. Haven’t heard back Originally Posted by Sgent30

I tried sending you a message on here but it states that you are not accepting messages. Please text me or email me!
Welcome to the board!
Welcome to the board! Originally Posted by Paige Babineaux

Thank you Paige!!🥰