Encounter: NEW SPA Gotdayum, Gina! (and met Hanna)

Date: 9/10/22
Name: Gina
Phone: 346-409-6006
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Tomball
State: Texas
Address: 14207 tx 249
Activities: Fbsm +
Hair Length and Color: Dark shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: HOT. Big tits. Nice ass. Pretty face. Swim suit body. Definitely someone that would catch my attention in public
Recommendation: Yes
Nice will have to stop by 😀
Nah, nothing implied that she was ever a dude lol. She’s all chic for sure! There’s been a couple comments on reviews about her where someone said that about her. Might’ve been the same dude trolling her
Nah, nothing implied that she was ever a dude lol. She’s all chic for sure! There’s been a couple comments on reviews about her where someone said that about her. Might’ve been the same dude trolling her Originally Posted by MauiWaui
I saw both her and Lilly (separate times). L has a hotter body but needed a whole extra payment for 2 pops. G was a lot of fun and 2 pops were included in the “vip” table shower.
I saw both her and Lilly (separate times). L has a hotter body but needed a whole extra payment for 2 pops. G was a lot of fun and 2 pops were included in the “vip” table shower. Originally Posted by Jimmyp71

I wonder if anyone has seen Hanna ��
I saw both her and Lilly (separate times). L has a hotter body but needed a whole extra payment for 2 pops. G was a lot of fun and 2 pops were included in the “vip” table shower. Originally Posted by Jimmyp71
Was bbbj or ss included in the vip table shower with Gina?
What is their rate? Hate that OH2 is down
Date: 9/10/22
Name: Gina
Phone: 346-409-6006
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Tomball
State: Texas
Address: 14207 tx 249
Activities: Fbsm +
Hair Length and Color: Dark shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: HOT. Big tits. Nice ass. Pretty face. Swim suit body. Definitely someone that would catch my attention in public
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by MauiWaui
Had seen Gina myself she is not bad, but definitely a baby pooch. Good english and willing to please. I think by houston standards she is worth a visit, but i wouldn’t say DDG by a long shot.
What is DDG?
Drop Dead Gorgeous