Audi Bombshell

Funny, I just logged in here because I saw her ad on eros.com and was going to see if anyone on ECCIE knew about her.

She does look hot, but those boobs look fake despite her saying she is all natural.

I'm leery about her screening requirements, however.
She asked for a business card and a copy of a drivers license for verification. I don't see how anyone would do that unless they faked both.
Business card is super simple and a DL good enough to pass in a photo can be bought online.
Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder!!! Don't know if I would use "Bombshell" or "Hot" to describe her but good luck to you.
Business card is super simple and a DL good enough to pass in a photo can be bought online. Originally Posted by ben dover
Just use your hobby biz card.....

is thats the club wheres an ...aged ...funnel ...gives ya yer marchin ...orders?

...more likes ...audi 5000
NO WAY those tits are real.......NO FUCKING WAY.......if she came to Albany, I would still fuck her......her prices seem ok
I spoke to her the other day. She was really friendly & seems to have her shit together.
She has 53 reviews on another site only 2 are negative.
No personal info necessary - I happen to have a decent resume and wonderful provider references (Thank BBG!!). I'll be seeing her when she gets to Connecticut... I'll let you know if they are real or real expensive!!
No personal info necessary - I happen to have a decent resume and wonderful provider references (Thank BBG!!). I'll be seeing her when she gets to Connecticut... I'll let you know if they are real or real expensive!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
yer actin ...likes anyones evens ...cares
yer actin ...likes anyones evens ...cares Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I'm participating in a lively, informative discussion on hobby activities... well, it was... until you chimed in.
What ya afraid of she has a warrant for your arrest for child support?
She has 53 reviews on another site only 2 are negative. Originally Posted by mattsack2
There are other sites???