Haggling

I personally don't haggle, but that is contrary to how I deal with anything but the hobby. Providers: do you deliver a sub par effort if the client has haggled at all? Even if they were unsuccessful and gave in to your price, do you still feel ill will? Or do you not take anything unless you're willing to give 100% for the price?
No, asking is one thing demanding and getting rude is another. I will rock his darn world just to prove a point lol.
Ive only had 2 even mention it and I did not see either, it was such a turn off
I don't even like for $ to even be mentioned as it kills the mood for me so to speak. I like to think of it as just having a good time and my date is "helping me out "

Haggling is for people in third world countries. This is America, where the price is the price.
I think it's rude when a client haggles when she has the amounts listed. It's the same thing as me asking a man to do his job making less money and it comes off as being selfish. There is nothing wrong with calling around and checking on estimates and go with the best quote on any type of service.
Men need to do their research by looking at reviews so, they will know they are going to get their moneys worth.
Same rules apply to women when it comes to the better business bureau on good service.
Haggling is for people in third world countries. This is America, where the price is the price. Originally Posted by Biomech
This.

I don't have time for hagglers/don't deal with them. There is no compassion when it comes to pussy.
I find it rude, but if they pay the price and are really an all around good person, I don't just hold that one offense against them. Now, if the guy is actually there asking me in person, out the damn door! I was referring more to emails asking if I offer non-fs dates or something of that sort.
Ive only had 2 even mention it and I did not see either, it was such a turn off
I don't even like for $ to even be mentioned as it kills the mood for me so to speak. I like to think of it as just having a good time and my date is "helping me out "

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
This L1 squirrel massage pic is hilarious, btw . . .
What's that?? You either want to see the woman or you don't. At some point you have had "the conversation" and that's what it is. It is known before hand. Or you don't like that rate and you move on to someone in your price range.
Haggling is for people in third world countries. This is America, where the price is the price. Originally Posted by Biomech
I've been to Buffalo, are you kidding? LOL
Car salesmen must love you. Anyhow, like I said, I don't haggle. Just wondering if it was prevalent.
Car salesmen must love you. Anyhow, like I said, I don't haggle. Just wondering if it was prevalent. Originally Posted by manoffewwords
I would think there would be a difference between a human being vs an automobile ? hmmmm
Is it common? It varies. Some places are famous for it just like no shows are in others.

SNL, we are vagina vendors lol. It's still a business that can be negotiated for some.
It`s a MAJOR turn off, who wants to be with a cheap ass ole? I had a guy who bragged to me how he is a doctor, drives a benz, has houses all over the world etc.... then wanted to haggle!!! I understand the rich got richer by being cheap, but when it comes to this, dont even try it.
It`s a MAJOR turn off, who wants to be with a cheap ass ole? I had a guy who bragged to me how he is a doctor, drives a benz, has houses all over the world etc.... then wanted to haggle!!! I understand the rich got richer by being cheap, but when it comes to this, dont even try it. Originally Posted by BabyDallas
Ok in those cases..hell yea! Someone who sits there and goes on and on about how much money they have, yet can't afford a rate can go jack himself off lol.