Sparrow/Sierra is flighty (NCNS)

https://pittsburgh.skipthegames.com/...y/065995938361

I've seen Sparrow posting frequently on STG. Cross-referenced with reports here, she comes highly reviewed, tried to set up a meet. With her hosting seemingly once a week, and only accepting contact via email, seems like you get crickets 90% of the time. Total crapshoot.

This week, got a reply! Set up a meet for Tuesday at 1:30....and 30 minute before the session, get emailed that there's an emergency and she has to cancel.

Today I set up another meet for 3:00. Get to the place, text for confirmation...15 minutes later, she texts me saying a client ran very over, she left to get food, wasn't back yet. I ask if she's on her way back, if I should stick around....nothing. Finally left about 30 minutes after our 60 minute session was set to begin. Still never heard back, despite another ad going up since.

Haven't been this let down in awhile, to be honest. The obvious assets, the kind reviews, seemed like a safe bet. Dunno if I did something wrong? Or if she's just unreliable?
The impression I get is that she's just unreliable, and that if she actually will set an appointment with you, maybe you'll get to see her, and maybe you won't...
That there was the heartache. Seems like a trial to get the appointment, and I got that. Only to have my time wasted in the end...
  • ottog
  • 09-15-2022, 05:29 PM
If they weren’t self employed they’d be unemployed
I don't trust reviews anymore.
If they weren’t self employed they’d be unemployed Originally Posted by ottog
Haha, me too.