Address: North Dallas
Activities: BDSM
Duration of Encounter:: Multi-hour
Hair Color and Length: Blonde
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Exactly like her images
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review. Can you please PM me others that you have seen in Dallas area since I can now strike-off Tracy from the list. I have had better luck in SFO and Australia than in Dallas (only one that I cannot recall her name now, been a while).
Damn I hate that you had an underwhelming experience…
I almost booked her once. So glad I spent the time with Zena instead.
I almost booked her once. So glad I spent the time with Zena instead. Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
Which Zena are you referring to? I am certainly looking for Dom providers in DFW area. There is an element of trust that you need to build to have a great session.
This review sounds fishy.

And not just because his experience doesn't square with my experiences with Tracy.

This is his first and only review, but he says he has had sessions with multiple dommes that were half her price. So, who were the dommes and where are the reviews?
she has been world class every time i have seen her
I have a feeling he may be one who tops from the bottom.
I have a feeling he may be one who tops from the bottom. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Or maybe this is a fake account for a competitor or a competitor's pimp, who is trying to wreck Tracy's business?
I have a feeling he may be one who tops from the bottom. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Post #9 from you makes me think you are not a fan of topping from the bottom.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1062356066
Its my first review since Ive never felt the need to review anyone else when the experiences were good, others I have seen would be Mistress Genevieve in New Orleans, Jade Thunderstorm in New Orleans, Elena Rochelle in upstate new york and Goddess Nemesis in Massachusetts, out of all of those women I believe Tracy had the most years of experience but I would have assumed she'd only been doing this a couple months
Happy you had a good experience, cannot say the same for my time there which is sad because on paper she was everything I was looking for, my time with her felt like it was put together last minute by her and she didnt pay attention to any of the limits I stated from the start, all I can say is no one else has violated my hard limits before
Nope, I just have hard limits that get stated from the start and she violated them, to me that's the sign of someone who doesnt care about what their doing or wasnt listening when I said them, either way for the amount she charges thats unacceptable to me
Post #9 from you makes me think you are not a fan of topping from the bottom.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1062356066 Originally Posted by neighbordude
LOL, I call the scenes if they start that. Not many Dominants are a fan of that practice. And it is different than bratting.

Happy you had a good experience, cannot say the same for my time there which is sad because on paper she was everything I was looking for, my time with her felt like it was put together last minute by her and she didnt pay attention to any of the limits I stated from the start, all I can say is no one else has violated my hard limits before Originally Posted by totalleon226
Many of us cannot see that ROS and I am very sorry your limits were not respected. There are ways to push limits respectfully and ONLY if asked to do so.