Fact checkers absent under biden

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...d-under-biden/

ANY REAL SURPRISE HERE?

Glad there are those stepping up to expose this.
There should be no question who controls the media and their agendas!
Or because he lies much less than the last guy. Unfortunately the last guy would lie and his people on Fox and Newsmax would keep repeating the lie as if it were true or fact.
Or because he lies much less than the last guy. Unfortunately the last guy would lie and his people on Fox and Newsmax would keep repeating the lie as if it were true or fact. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
haha lol 1b1

Proof in the pudding. Keep parroting that.

Fact checkers are running on a skeleton crew till 24 basically.
Fox news is the most watched of mainstream media. For years running. By a lot. No disputing that.
People also watch real housewives, the bachelor and other crap. I’m not sure that’s saying much for the intelligence of those tuning in to Carlson, Hannity etc.
Press has checked out till 24. Other than a guided handheld interview. Like last night with joeys. Talk about lob balls.
And exactly when did your self centered "ME ME ME ME ME ME" Super Duper Ruler of the Universe Diaper Don Narcissus throw anything out there that could survive a fact check?
Press has checked out till 24. Other than a guided handheld interview. Like last night with joeys. Talk about lob balls. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Checkers are busy coming up with Slow Pitch Softball pitch's... oops questions
Thems fact checkers have become dumb deaf and mute since joeys took over. Even with his and cumallahs daily gaffes.
So much whining.
and the point is continued to be missed, yet again and again

perhaps purposefully but there is doubt

its not did trump ever lie, its not that biden constantly lies

its that the fact checkers are corrupt, even as the media is corrupt
Lol. What you typed is the height of stupidity. Trump lied more than he told the truth. Still does. People like you love hearing and supporting his lies. Fox and Newsmax repeated the lies to curry favor with Trump supporters to keep viewers like you happy. They never bothered to even pretend to challenge obvious lies by ttrump.

Hence the need for fact checkers 24/7 to refute alternate facts.

Under Biden even the “liberal” at least challenges statements made by the administration and president. They don’t keep parroting any Biden lie as fact. They don’t claim that the administration is entitled to alternative facts. Hence no need for repeated fact checkers.

The media may be liberal but they aren’t operating as an apparatus to spread lies for the administration like Fox OAN and Newsmax did for Trump. Those stations were so afraid Trump would disparage them Bret Bair was trying to get them to rescind calling AZ for Biden because Trumps campaign was calling them pissed. If that doesn’t make it clear that they were nothing more than a propaganda machine, nothing will - At least - to the foolish and stupid.
Lol. What you typed is the height of stupidity. Trump lied more than he told the truth. Still does. People like you love hearing and supporting his lies. Fox and Newsmax repeated the lies to curry favor with Trump supporters to keep viewers like you happy. They never bothered to even pretend to challenge obvious lies by ttrump.

Hence the need for fact checkers 24/7 to refute alternate facts.

Under Biden even the “liberal” at least challenges statements made by the administration and president. They don’t keep parroting any Biden lie as fact. They don’t claim that the administration is entitled to alternative facts. Hence no need for repeated fact checkers.

The media may be liberal but they aren’t operating as an apparatus to spread lies for the administration like Fox OAN and Newsmax did for Trump. Those stations were so afraid Trump would disparage them Bret Bair was trying to get them to rescind calling AZ for Biden because Trumps campaign was calling them pissed. If that doesn’t make it clear that they were nothing more than a propaganda machine, nothing will - At least - to the foolish and stupid. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

I have yet to hear Biden tell the truth about anything
That’s because you don’t listen. Here’s some easy ones.

Truth number 1

“Too much of what’s happening in our country today is not normal. Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic,”

Number 2

"MAGA Republicans have made their choice. They embrace anger. They thrive on chaos. They live not in the light of truth but in the shadow of lies,"

Number 3

“Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology. I know because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans,” Biden said. “But there’s no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country.”
  • WTF
  • 09-20-2022, 11:18 AM
haha lol 1b1

Proof in the pudding. Keep parroting that.

Fact checkers are running on a skeleton crew till 24 basically.
Fox news is the most watched of mainstream media. For years running. By a lot. No disputing that. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not if you combine all the other networks...

Which is probably what they should do so we would not have these poor poor conservative voices in the news threads ....which is a crock of shit.