Twitter Suspension

Good evening . Many have text me about my Twitter being suspended . I guess word travels fast . People have even spread it around on Snapchat . I have done nothing to violate rules . Someone decided to flag all my post along with a few other minor details . I have reported the activity to twitter and sent other information and waiting to hear back about the appeal . Once I hear back they will either open the account back up or I will open another one . Does this suck of course it does . But I refuse to let this person who thinks this is fun activity /hobby for them to upset me any further with hatefulness . If you need to contact me and are used to messaging me on twitter you can text my number till this is resolved . Thanks to everyone that reached out with concern its greatly appreciated ...

Im still in business and going no where . I even heard today I quite the business.. the rumor mill is running ramped
Why can’t people just mind their own business?
Lauren doesn't deserve this kind of BS She's always been kind and considerate with me
Sorry Lauren, people can be buttheads. Your an awesome person
  • AgFox
  • 09-26-2022, 04:51 PM
I noticed you were down, figured it was something like you said. I'm glad you're not going anywhere. My account got suspended and I couldn't remember the burner email I set it up with. Had to get a brand new account. Hopefully you'll be up and running soon.
Keep your head up Lauren. People get mad when they see someone succeeding and making lives better for those around them.
I’m sorry this happened beautiful.So many jerks out there.They hate the sight of revered and successful people.Hopefully this’ll be resolved soon.You and all pdh models have our support.
I find this typical from the guilty person and sidekick. It's the minor details that tell the story. Ladies if a cat makes a man walk away from a blowjob. Then you must be pretty bad at your craft. That's your sign to think about another career. I think the cat should get at least a Purple Heart for living in the same house.
Lauren, you must be quite important for someone to devote so much time and energy trying to sabotage you!
Those who are doing things right don't have to worry about atempting to destroy the competition.
Thank you so much guys for all the kind words and support , it means the world to me .
The person that did this to my Twitter also signed me up for a Zoosk profile . I had no idea what zoosk was until Sunday . They also signed me up on Craigslist under women seeking men for a Wood worker saying I was a Italian looking whore that loved double pen@tration and would work your wood good. This person finds torching other providers and effecting their business by spreading lies , getting twitters suspended by marking everything sensitive content very amusing . This is a hobby for them , they feed off of it .

I refuse to give them any attention by retaliation because they would love that even more , narcissist do . They feed off drama and love to be in the spotlight , not to mention I have too much class to stoop to a bottom feeder .
Good morning I received an email today that it could take up to 14 business days to review it . So I created a new one while waiting . I think maybe having a back up one is best now if this happens in the future .

The handle is @Pinkdollhouse_1
Following!!
Thanks love , it will take a while to find all my followers again , but at least I have an account now
You must of saw my twitter post about the cat before someone flagged all my content as sensitive material . Cute post Bacon . This was a single provider that done this all by herself , she did not have a sidekick or another provider helping her . Almost all providers in this business whether they are friends or not don't cause others grief in business . But this one single provider does not play well with other providers
My Twitter was permanently suspended too. I just figured Twitter is doing this. I never thought once that someone did it. Folks that think in those terms… makes you wonder what they must do behind a keyboard????