Who’s Ultimate Playmate?

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...-/031834425452

Looks familiar but I cannot place. Who has info on her?
No one with any experience?
No one with any experience? Originally Posted by lakerbaker16
No experience and I have not seen/found any reviews. What I have noticed is the age changes from like 36 to 22 on various postings. That, the lack of info, and the area code have held me back from checking her out. My spidey senses are up - but I hope I am wrong.
Did ya text her? U can tell almost immediately if she’s legit… find out the deal, if your serious book and then say… u haven’t seen any reviews… lots of catfish… I’m coming, jus help me out… send me some pic so I know ur legit… want us both to be comfortable…. If she flakes… u have your answer, anything seems off, u have your answer
Yes I texted to a prompt response. She asked how long I was looking for, I asked what donations were ($200hhr out to near Saratoga) and I did not follow up. I thought she looked familiar but with the ad not having a name and being a new # I wanted to check here. Pretty steep $ anyway so I'ma pass.
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Laker,when you find 1 provider on FB just scour her friends list and from there you'll find more than you would think. Takes more time to filter them out ive found a few that way as well.
This is the truth... I've probably seen several of your profiles... can always tell who's in the game when I see another guy with 13 mutual friends, lol
Warren..........was her sister a provider? always wanted to fuck two sisters.......total bucket list item for me
Sister was a utr I met on fb. Never advertised to the best of my knowledge
This is the truth... I've probably seen several of your profiles... can always tell who's in the game when I see another guy with 13 mutual friends, lol Originally Posted by bigben2477
No offense to anyone.. but i'll never understand why anyone would want to be on a hookers public friends list..lol.. i mean it's full of lowlife's that help with their demons (can't go into detail bcuz of the sites guidelines).. there's also scumbags that are found by "red flags" on a map.. not to mention.. i'm sure LEO is fully aware.. why would anyone want to be lugged into that mix?
Well no one said you gotta use your REAL fb account lol
Well no one said you gotta use your REAL fb account lol Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Some do.. some don't..lol.. but either way.. ur still linked to that account no matter what name you use.. can you say for certain that fb (or any other social media) doesn't share that info with anyone.. or any other (entity)?.. just seems like a senseless unnecessary risk.. no matter how great or small.. but hey.. to each their own..lol
One can message the ladies without being a friend