Hobbying part-time/occasionally ain’t easy!

• frizB
  • 10-06-2022, 08:02 AM
Mid-40s guy here, been a part time hobbyist since the ASPD/Pitch Weekly days. For the most part, I only partake 3-4 times in a year. Have always liked the 35-50y/o ladies, even when I was younger. Back then it was much easier to find a nice lady to spend time with.

Nowadays, most of my references have either moved on, or it’s just been forever since I’ve seen them. I simply don’t partake often enough to justify keeping a hobby phone, and using my personal phone seems like a bad idea. Have gotten by with text apps in the past, but providers are understandably wary when it comes to those.

Anyone else in a similar situation?
FWIW- being full-time/active in the hobby is not without problems lol, but I get your point with references and such. I’d circle back to the references you know, or catch up with some vets from the board if I were you… I know I always ask to get my okays updated if it’s a repeat visit, just in case I don’t venture out to meet anyone new.
You could try P411. Getting on there is enough clearance for many of the ladies that advertise on that site.
Mid-40s guy here . . .

Anyone else in a similar situation? Originally Posted by frizB
Mid 40s?

I liked your use of “when I was young” . . . I was dodging 50 cal rounds before you was born!!

I can identify with most of what you said albeit for very different reasons!
  • frizB
  • 10-06-2022, 12:36 PM
Mid 40s?

I liked your use of “when I was young” . . . I was dodging 50 cal rounds before you was born!!

I can identify with most of what you said albeit for very different reasons! Originally Posted by dumars
Haha! Well, thank you for your service, Gramps!
Friz, sent a message but your inbox is full
I'd go the sugar baby route. 100x the amount of women in all ages, shapes, sizes and ethnicity... much lower volume and not tied to an hourly rate. Very easy to spend evening or even all night for 300 or so. Gotta wade through some bs sometimes... but it is worth it if you find a good one.
Find a newbie friendly gal..then the next time,youve got a reference for us other gals to use!

I can give you a newbie friendly list of gals I trust & take references from!!!
Mid 40s?

I can identify with most of what you said albeit for very different reasons! Originally Posted by dumars
You should have joined the American military, Charlie. Then you wouldn't have to have .50 cal rounds shot at you.

Charlie, Fidel's minions, Saddam's minions and Osama's minions all shoot 12.7 x 108 mm, among others.
Well Fritz, You might think over the sugar baby route as Royamcr stated. They seldom ask for any type of reference. Yes you need to pay more than P411 to message them but you have a lot more to choose from. Rates are more than worth the trouble.
Well Fritz, You might think over the sugar baby route as Royamcr stated. They seldom ask for any type of reference. Yes you need to pay more than P411 to message them but you have a lot more to choose from. Rates are more than worth the trouble.
the hobby has gotten out of hand in recent years full or part time!

there seems to be more scammers and con artists these days.
less known and reliable gals in the pool.

several wolves in sheep's clothing on this board alone snakes that walk upright if you will!

i know guys will pile on me about this comment. but the gps is astronomical these days!
when the hourly rate is more than an 8th of the population in the u.s makes per hour.

i know their body they set the price and higher prices lower volume!
some of these gals are getting more for an hour of their time than a lot of hobbyists make in a week!

in turn makes it hard for guys to hobby when they have financial obligations and have to save up to hobby!

so higher prices for the most part low quality asking high rates for crap service.
the hobby seems to be going down the drain these days but that's just my .02
I feel the same way. I hobby typically once or twice a year and took a break during the pandemic. I thought about using p411, but from what ive heard providers on there still prefer recent references.
thats so true
(bout overpriced donations)

but there are some hidden gens that wont break the bank...ya just gotta research
I predicted this a few years ago that sugaring would impact the hobby.
Some disagreed.

I still believe this.
I rarely hobby simply because of the value I get with some amazing SB's