Curious

Curious to know how many regular ladies you guys juggle? One or a few? None, just look for change every time?

I currently have two regulars from SA and a third in the works. When some new hottie pops up I can’t help not reaching out (variety is the spice of life).

Do you guys budget for this or how do you keep your significant other from finding out because dropping 4-6 bills or more a month is very noticable. Hosting sucks so if the lady(s) can’t host, how do you accommodate that?

This site is not very active so just thought I’d get a feel for what action is going on out there.

Oh, and if you find yourself in Houston and interested in a spinner hottie
suga-princess77 would be my recommendation.
Curious to know how many regular ladies you guys juggle? One or a few? None, just look for change every time?

I currently have two regulars from SA and a third in the works. When some new hottie pops up I can’t help not reaching out (variety is the spice of life).

Do you guys budget for this or how do you keep your significant other from finding out because dropping 4-6 bills or more a month is very noticable. Hosting sucks so if the lady(s) can’t host, how do you accommodate that?

This site is not very active so just thought I’d get a feel for what action is going on out there.

Oh, and if you find yourself in Houston and interested in a spinner hottie
suga-princess77 would be my recommendation. Originally Posted by cazper
I'm single so i don't have to worry about a couple grand a month and someone noticing. I keep 2 regulars, one will always flake out at some point, and if they don't then i just do both girls the same day. Most of my girls are legit SB's and come from SA or real world hunting. I do a few randoms, mostly for the PA credit here.
Answer: 9

2 in South Texas
2 in Austin
5 in DFWland

2 in South Texas
2 in Austin
5 in DFWland Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Well I have a few utr's too. Would be very interested in sharing info.
Im single and love variety so no malice here.
I check PM's more often on OH2 so if you are on that site it would be better, Bigbalz also on OH2.
Thanks for your post.

2 in South Texas
2 in Austin
5 in DFWland Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Correction: 10

Add: 1 in Oklahoma
Is OH2 still up and running? I thought it went down a while back.
Is OH2 still up and running? I thought it went down a while back. Originally Posted by Mark5tex
It's a hot mess....Security Certificate issues that just won't go away.
  • cc314
  • 11-12-2022, 05:09 PM
It's a hot mess....Security Certificate issues that just won't go away. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
YMMV.

For me, it works better with a VPN, and whenever I get the certificate message, a page refresh makes it go away. When the page refresh doesn't work, I try later or on another day. For me, it has changed from a major annoyance to a minor annoyance.