Where to post!!

First, I want to wish everyone the most beautiful, warm, loving holiday season this year!! It is a crazy world out there, so let's amp up on the warmth and kindness we show each other.

With that said, I FINALLY HAVE MY FULL TIME HOURS BACK!! No more just Saturday, Sunday, Monday and an occasional Tuesday. Which brings me to the reason for my post.

I have been posting on Skipthegames FOREVER!! I am thankful for them and have always done quite well for myself. (I do ban guys quickly whom seem to be scary, rude or vulgar). But all n all STG has served me well.

However, I want post some place new to post. Some websites want pictures of my ID. This makes me nervous, should it? I know this site required it a long time ago when I joined and was very new to all this, but we are living in different times now. Or, maybe I just became aware of it lately...lol

Anyways guys and gals Recommendations of safe, well established websites that I can post on would be greatly appreciated!!

Love,licks,and lollipops,

Raven, where making the world a better place is my mission, one tug at a time...

Rub ya later gators!!😉
417 340-2373
p411 is great!

happy holidays!!!