A joke to ease the masses!

LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said,

"Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first."

"A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff – grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

Hope ya like!
T-1
  • Laz
  • 09-07-2011, 09:45 PM
That was funny!!!
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mokoa
  • 09-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Sandbox topic.

Moved to the proper forum.

Good one, though.
TFF!

SF
Nice one..... T-1!
I have heard some gems myself. One...based on the Israeli Prime Minister, just simply tired of Obama telling him what to set his borders to.

He sent the following letter:

Dear President Obama:
I am writing today with a somewhat unusual request.
First and foremost, I will be asking that you return the United States of America to its August 20th, 1959 borders, so that Hawaii is no longer a state and thus you are no longer a citizen...
With utmost respect,
Bibi Netanyahu
Prime Minister - Israel
My other favorite:

After the president has been in office for 6 months it is customary for the last president to send a note of congratulations to the new one.

So yesterday when the note came from Bush to Obama, the president was somewhat troubled because it was written in code and all it said was:

370H-SSV-0773H

This troubled him as he had always heard from his peers how former president

Bush was perceived to have been scholarly challenged. So he took the note to

his wife. She was unable to decipher it. They called in the VP, and he was

unable to decode the message. They called in the chief of staff and the head of the Secret Service detail and they were unable to determine the meaning of the note.

Next he called in the head of the Senate and Speaker of the House. They both

were mystified by the meaning of the coded message.

Now there was complete panic in the oval office. They called all of their

contacts in the media and sent copies of the note to all of them, and not one was able to come up with an answer. A special emergency meeting was called by the staff. All branches of the military, counter intelligence, CIA, FBI were called in and the best minds were unable to crack the code.

After a sleepless night, a new humbled president picked up the phone and called the former president, and asked him the meaning of the note.

Bush chuckled and replied: "Dude....You're holding it upside down!"
Good stuff guys!!!!!!! I'm grinning!
LOL These are some of the better jokes I've read in a while! Keep em' coming everyone.