Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Good looking Asian for her age and nice MMs
Recommendation: Yes
Doubt she swallows … she usually hacks that shit in the sink
Originally Posted by Davorpain
is this a joke
Glad you had a good time. Now you can fly back home with a smile on your face.
  • Owj
  • 12-07-2022, 06:45 AM
Bucket list item checked.
I still have to see Nikki Tylor in New Orleans and Texas Doll “AKA-Madison May” in Dallas. Then the bucket list will be fulfilled.
A fulfilled list? WTF? Mine grows faster than I can check em off. I probably should stop returning for repeats.
Ya know, I've considered going in there but she's had every virus in town between those lips and well...eeew.
Ya know, I've considered going in there but she's had every virus in town between those lips and well...eeew. Originally Posted by Pasquale
In a very weak moment, I went in for the first time not too long ago. Regretted it later when I started thinking about the possible outcomes. Thankfully, my STI panel came back negative. LOL
The reviews of this place keeps sucking people in. Reminds me of that latina by 610 that folks talked of so much. sometimes, its just hype and it feeds on itself.

There is far better for less. Stop following these folks who overhype an experience - am surprised someone thot of Liz as a bucket list.
The reviews of this place keeps sucking people in. Reminds me of that latina by 610 that folks talked of so much. sometimes, its just hype and it feeds on itself.

There is far better for less. Stop following these folks who overhype an experience - am surprised someone thot of Liz as a bucket list. Originally Posted by Quitididcb
Far better for less? Care to share who and where?