Name: Luscious
Phone: 3152391673 & 3154179693
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...ussss/51961015
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Carrier Circle
Activities: BBBJ, CIM, CIF, CFS, BBFS, Greek
Hair Length and Color: Very short black without wig; uses a number of different wigs, mostly shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: About 5'5"-5'7", has a tired look. Clearly has lost lost lots of weight as indicated by loose skin on her chest, stomach, butt, and legs. Has tats on the legs and ass. No obvious Staff Edit Larger lips, kind of nice eyes.
Recommendation: No
My brother in christ just see a reputable provider. These reviews are unbelievable. A great read and everything but I can’t believe the women you’ve resorted to. I wish you good fortune in the wars to come
My brother in christ just see a reputable provider. These reviews are unbelievable. A great read and everything but I can’t believe the women you’ve resorted to. I wish you good fortune in the wars to come Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth
I've seen some handfuls of reputable providers. I understand why people just stick to them. I'm just on the hunt for the elusive low price high quality provider. I've found like, 3 of them over the years, and they were amazing. I'm talking they're hot like some of the reputable providers, they do everything, and sessions are only like 80-150. I like the variety even if it's not necessarily good variety. And, contrary to what you'd think, this is the second time I've been held up over my 5 years of hobbying. I'd say more about how I react to incidents of violence against me by providers but I don't think that's the kind fo forum this is.
I understand. I’ve had a UTR who lets me CIA whenever I want for 100$ for the last 4 years which is why I never review anyone. I never need to lol. I am grateful I don’t have to go slinking around in trap houses and motels anymore
I understand. I’ve had a UTR who lets me CIA whenever I want for 100$ for the last 4 years which is why I never review anyone. I never need to lol. I am grateful I don’t have to go slinking around in trap houses and motels anymore Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth
That's the dream right there. There are times I wish I wasn't slinking around motels and traps, but on the whole I've had very few substantive problems. I'm also a bit more used to it because before I got my straight job I have now I was doing criminal activity. I think once I get my income up I might stop with the low market providers and stick to the 300+ range like many businessmen do.
I understand. I’ve had a UTR who lets me CIA whenever I want for 100$ for the last 4 years which is why I never review anyone. I never need to lol. I am grateful I don’t have to go slinking around in trap houses and motels anymore Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth
First, why are you on this site at all then? Second, care to share your UTR?
First, why are you on this site at all then? Second, care to share your UTR? Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
I’m just here to read bout yer sexy time
That's the dream right there. There are times I wish I wasn't slinking around motels and traps, but on the whole I've had very few substantive problems. I'm also a bit more used to it because before I got my straight job I have now I was doing criminal activity. I think once I get my income up I might stop with the low market providers and stick to the 300+ range like many businessmen do. Originally Posted by MorningJ
I got lucky with this one. Can pretty much do whatever I want with her.

I understand the struggle but for me I’d rather save up for a couple months and actually see someone I know will show me a good time rather than do this kind of thing. Sometimes I look back when I got really addicted to the thrill of seeing new girls and dangerous situations, I honestly cannot believe some of the places I walked into trying to get laid. Very lucky nothing TOO bad happened to me.
I’m just here to read bout yer sexy time Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

...thanks fer ...sharin!
before I got my straight job I have now I was doing criminal activity. Originally Posted by MorningJ
wells bys payin ...fer funnels ya still ...ares doin it
low price high quality provider. Originally Posted by MorningJ
If you find her, keep it to yourself. If you don’t she won’t be low priced for long.
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

...thanks fer ...sharin! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
A toast to the no review crew. Thank you again for sharing absolutely no valuable information
Holy carp!
Says the guy who’s been writing fake of reviews BBQ joint car dates and willa FS.