Please Delete Account

Fuck this place and fuck your god damn moderator and fuck ntxguy1 and bibob

I am done. No more fucking reviews for you to see. Simple as fucking that! You don't appreciate it? OK, Fuck You I Quit

There is a FUIQ for you to remember.

Signed IceMan Hoss, aka RocketSled

And to you sick bastards that voted Biden, FUCK YOU!

Dirty fucking CUNTs

ohh one last thing... I should have reported you... you know who you are.. A man on here sent me a message that he wants to suck my cock.
it's like WTF? I mean, I do roll both ways, but really?

MODERATORS YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO READ MY EMAILS... YOU CAN SEE WHO THIS CLOSET COCKSUCKER IS
Please don't leave mad
Please don't leave mad Originally Posted by Chung Tran
this is the email you sent me....

Hi RocketSled

find your post very interesting
I’m open to what you describe too.

If you like I would be open to meet.
You’ll get a bbbj and if you want and it fits we can try greek.

what’s your size?
this is the email you sent me....

Hi RocketSled

find your post very interesting
I’m open to what you describe too.

If you like I would be open to meet.
You’ll get a bbbj and if you want and it fits we can try greek.

what’s your size? Originally Posted by RocketSled
I didn't send shit to you, Clown Faggot. Get lost.
I didn't send shit to you, Clown Faggot. Get lost. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung Tran, I roll both ways, no shame.
You are a denier. You sent it!
And this is for BiBob and NTXGUY. You two are worse than cackling CUNTs.
And guess what? Some of these HICKS don't know the difference between the smell of fresh urine vs. stale. Yep.. the CUNTs be piddling all over these HICKS and they be going crazy and not complaining. But you mention stale urine.. o h s h i t ... like wtf is that?
ALERT:
Sheri smells like tapioca and stale urine
Shut this shit off!
Banned and Gone until next time.

Chung, I'll be very disappointed if he sends the staff the email he mentions and it's from you. I'd hate to think you strayed from your normal deviancies
Wow, this specimen says the most offensive things I think so he can see how long it will take him to get banned. I think he bets on himself to see how long it will take, lol.
Banned and Gone until next time.

Chung, I'll be very disappointed if he sends the staff the email he mentions and it's from you. I'd hate to think you strayed from your normal deviancies Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Nope, AG. You'll get no email referencing me and the activity that's against nature and God. I'm sticking to sleazy Orientals and Orca-sized Nubian Nookie.

Wow, this specimen says the most offensive things I think so he can see how long it will take him to get banned. I think he bets on himself to see how long it will take, lol. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
More reason why I think that Specimen is Bota. He accumulates 20 points, and knows the end is near, so he goes on a profanity-laced rampage to get in as many licks as he has left. While pretending to ask for his account to be deleted, as he attempts to shift blame to others.
I'd say I'm proud of myself for getting under his skin so quickly but the truth is that he's too easy of a target. Oh well.... Until next time
he was quite the "pussy riot" in the political forum wasn't he?

what's that old saying?

"The troll that burns twice as bright gets BANNED in half the time"

bahahhahaaaa