Galleria Area :)

It’s been for ever since I’ve been in Houston. I’m in town for a good time. Not a long time. Let’s have fun !!
Welcome back, still honoring grandfathered specials ?
Nice ad.
Have safe travels and enjoy your stay!
An amazing lady indeed!
Perhaps boo when you do bbbj, ss, allow fiv, dfk like lost lovers I schedule and take you out to Steak48. Until then I wish you great success
Perhaps boo when you do bbbj, ss, allow fiv, dfk like lost lovers I schedule and take you out to Steak48. Until then I wish you great success Originally Posted by Pitroom
Hi, my middle name is Cess. I too wish you great suck-Cess!
Have safe travels and enjoy your stay! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Welcome back Ms Alyssa.
Perhaps boo when you do bbbj, ss, allow fiv, dfk like lost lovers I schedule and take you out to Steak48. Until then I wish you great success Originally Posted by Pitroom
Don't be salty.
Don't be salty. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Dorian you write in German for whatever reason, please enlighten me, you are in absolutely no position to give me any credible advice sir. That's your Schick. I get it, just doesn't really resonate with me. Screams I'm smart, I want attention, I want to show them I'm different. Now perhaps you are black Sir. I don't know. And in Germany I heard they like black men. But for me I wish you would just speak the way you just did
para meu entretenimento

Lets stay with the thread origination of Galleria area as a place for shopping and restaurants.
Kaya, if you need any recommendations on bars or restaurants, feel free to message me on my socials! I host in the galleria so I’m fairly familiar with the area.
Hi, my middle name is Cess. I too wish you great suck-Cess! Originally Posted by Michael8219
Pretty good funny you made there
  • tswar
  • 01-22-2023, 08:39 AM
Still in Houston? Please check your inbox when you get a chance.