State: Pennsylvania
Address: Belle Vernon area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Dfk, bbbj,daty,fiv
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'4", nicely proportioned, c cups, nice ass, nicely tanned. She is always well groomed, her hygiene is top notch.
Recommendation: Yes
Is she back? She retired before I could check her out.
Is she back? She retired before I could check her out. Originally Posted by swpa1706
Yes, she is back. She had an ad on Tryst, but told me that it was hacked. She had it taken down, she told me that her's wasn't the only one that got hacked. She is a milf and knows what she is doing.
Is this Jenny? Pretty sure it might be. Was she the one who everyone said drank constantly? Lived way out in the woods? If it is, I had an awesome time with her. I. Found her to be extremely caring and sweet. Originally Posted by wheretogo
No, this is someone else. I have no idea where Sugar/Jenny went, she fell off the face of the earth.

I might have to see if I can see her this week/weekend. Is she ok with being messaged at that number?
She’s on twitter as AllureousTerrilee
Well, I messaged her and she wants real world info, so I guess I’ll pass. I’m just not comfortable giving that out.
I asked her if we could meet for a cup of coffee, nothing more while she was "retired".She said no, he would kill me if he found out. I don't think that she doing anything while she was out of the game.