Hair Length and Color: Black & Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, skinny asian with long nipples
Recommendation: Yes
[/PRIVATE]
[/PRIVATE] Originally Posted by xfrankx
How much??
Her new location is so much better than the last one. Not sure if it’s just me or not, but she seems much more into her sessions now than she has been for quite some time. I’ve seen her a lot lately.
I usually don't do fs with her. She is not that flexible and I like to get the legs up for pound town.

Good to hear about the new location. She is due for a visit.
She was a nice lady. Had nice nips on the MMs. My experience she does TCTA(Tongue Close To Ass) lol. She didn’t really go there. Also she gave cbj but kicked bare shaft. Her iop was good for me as well. If I was bored and wanted a discreet, reliable Asian, I’d see her. She’s really nice though. She can take a pound
My experience she does TCTA(Tongue Close To Ass) lol. She didn’t really go there. Originally Posted by Chocolatee83
Your ass must’ve had the stank then.
Stank
A stench so gut-wrenchlingly foul that everybody in the vicinity has to vacate themselves for fear of losing one or more of their senses.

Urban dictionary is much more descriptive than the Oxford publication.
How much and any better location info please? the phone # shows it is on Bissonette ?
Must have stank…if she “kicked” your bare shaft. 🙈
Lol man y’all might be right. She may not have liked the smell of roses. I’ll have to switch up the fragrance lol. Now far as tuma beast my top: Katrina, Slurpee Queen, HoneyMakemeCum, fuccin Trixxie
Your ass must’ve had the stank then. Originally Posted by Bowser98
A bit o advice - take advantage of the shower facilities BEFORE the massage next time.
A bit o advice - take advantage of the shower facilities BEFORE the massage next time. Originally Posted by Effigy!
Noted lol