Let's pop this pimple

I am not Shinepro. I've read his posts and my mother spent too much money on my education in order for me to degrade myself to speaking in ebonics. I honestly read a few posts then I was done. I think it's clown behavior for anyone to speak like that. For me to be mentioned with a person I consider a clown is borderline behavior I would prefer to not tolerate. I'm asking nicely to not compare me to someone who came across as a buffoon and an embarrassment to black folks. I'm extremely educated and I conduct myself with class and pay for every last session, albeit I try to be bro first. Please accept me for who I am. Please
Whatever clown warehouse he went to he's gone. I'm a black, college educated, small business owner. It's not cute to speak in ebonics. So I'm politely asking, please no more references to a clown. I am Pitroom. Because of my love for their bbq. I'm extremely well educated, humble,kind, loving. All I want is to be a part of this community and share
To paraphrase The Bard: The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.
To bbfs or not to bbfs? That is the question.
To paraphrase The Bard: The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks. Originally Posted by NordicJag
I would think that you would be the first one to come to my defense yet my Bestie is the first one to drive the dagger. E tu Brute
It's good to see that The Bard is alive and well.
  • Uomo
  • 01-17-2023, 09:28 AM
Spot on Jag. Whenever someone has to state that they are "extremely" educated (and they do it twice!) and classy it always seems like they are trying to convince themselves more than anyone else.

Also reminds me of the scene with Fredo in the Godfather II. "I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!" We know how that turned out.
I am not Shinepro. I've read his posts and my mother spent too much money on my education in order for me to degrade myself to speaking in ebonics. I honestly read a few posts then I was done. I think it's clown behavior for anyone to speak like that. For me to be mentioned with a person I consider a clown is borderline behavior I would prefer to not tolerate. I'm asking nicely to not compare me to someone who came across as a buffoon and an embarrassment to black folks. I'm extremely educated and I conduct myself with class and pay for every last session, albeit I try to be bro first. Please accept me for who I am. Please Originally Posted by Pitroom
Toodlezzz
To bbfs or not to bbfs? That is the question. Originally Posted by Michael8219
Much safer to not, but to each his own Michael
  • Uomo
  • 01-17-2023, 09:36 AM
Much safer to not, but to each his own Michael Originally Posted by Cendell M
But its really YMMV
Spot on Jag. Whenever someone has to state that they are "extremely" educated (and they do it twice!) and classy it always seems like they are trying to convince themselves more than anyone else.

Also reminds me of the scene with Fredo in the Godfather II. "I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!" We know how that turned out. Originally Posted by Uomo
So are you saying that we should take Pit out on the lake in a boat?
  • pxmcc
  • 01-17-2023, 11:00 AM
well pitt never took sides against the family, so i say no boat rides or lakehouses are called for at least yet..

as to the OP, i concur. shine was good for an MBA at TSU, but i'd venture that pitt is only good for some B.S..

about that ebonix stuff, i dunno. you'd haveta ask shine what that was all about..

furthermore, on a good day, shine could be folyfao funny. pitt, as far as i can tell, lacks shine's sense of the droll. so there's that, again, in the OP's defense..

pitt, maybe you should spend more time in the "Encounters" section than in Coed, per your insistence on current, actionable hobby intel that some of the old folks on here seem to be unduly lacking in. Coed is kind of like the Roman coliseum, and you never know when it's your turn to be the "Christian" instead of a random member of the cheering, highly entertained but fully anonymous mob..
  • Uomo
  • 01-17-2023, 11:58 AM
So are you saying that we should take Pit out on the lake in a boat? Originally Posted by NordicJag
No no no, he may be annoying AF but I would never wish harm on anyone. Plus he would end up poisoning the fish.
No no no, he may be annoying AF but I would never wish harm on anyone. Plus he would end up poisoning the fish. Originally Posted by Uomo
You Uno cards are treading on some territory now with your disrespectful rude ass that is extremely thin. I'm not a chick, I'm not taking you for a bunch of money this I have to put up with you. Either be respectful of me or simply stop replying to my posts. I never say anything to you but you are constantly up my ass so who is annoying and who is following who around. I'm asking you nicely, treat me with the respect I treat you or leave me alone. I don't need you Sir. I got what I need to last me 3 lifetimes. I give great Intel respectfully. Learn from me clown!
This not this