Trouble staying logged in

• SubQ
  • 01-17-2023, 07:12 AM
I have been having a problem with the site. Every time I log in, I get the thanks for logging in page, it then takes me to the main page. I scroll down to Dallas, click on it pick my thread, such as encounters strip clubs, click on it. Takes me to page but it is as if I have not logged in. I redo the log in information and it takes me to that page. I click on a persons review and it opens a page of the review but its as if I have not logged in. Sometimes when I click on a review it opens that review with a box saying I don't have permission to see this page. There is a place for me to sign in name and password. Does not ask for me to agree to TOS. I enter my info on that page or at the top. I get accepted and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
I use a VPN and have switched locations. I use Brave and have tried chrome browser and the problem persists.
This started about a month ago. Just re entering the log info seemed to work. Then each time it seems to get worse.
Anybody else having this Problem?
Any Fix?
SubQ
I had something similar, a few weeks ago. I cleared caches and cookies, which solved the problem.
  • SubQ
  • 01-18-2023, 08:05 PM
I did and a long with a reboot it seemed to work.
Sometimes its the simple things.
Thanks for the reply