SA membership

Has anyone figured out howto pay for membership without use of Credit Card? Thanks in advance
Isn’t the real question, how do I pay and not let anyone see what I’m paying for…? Get a second cc for these types a f purchases. And go estatement of mail it to you office…
Married wifes sees mail and bills!
Have you considered opening another bank account for yourself only, at a separate bank? Perhaps something like ally bank (online bank) and doing everything by email instead of getting mail. You can then link with a free privacy.com account and use that to pay.
Walter White essentially got busted by having a second mobile phone. You want something that enables you to pay for subscription, and then destroy all traces. So gift card n such ideal. The above ideas I guess would work, but would be tough sell explaining hidden bank acct if discovered, Altho depends on your circumstances n what story you could weave.
Gift cards no longer work. I believe because SA is based outside the US.
I've always used visa gift cards

once it took me 3 tries but every other time they work fine. I have a few with an $11 balance lol
Reloading debit cards?
Walter White essentially got busted by having a second mobile phone. You want something that enables you to pay for subscription, and then destroy all traces. So gift card n such ideal. The above ideas I guess would work, but would be tough sell explaining hidden bank acct if discovered, Altho depends on your circumstances n what story you could weave. Originally Posted by Tomb8871
Ha that’s funny, Walter! Another thing to consider is Credit cards and bank accounts will appear on your credit report. If you ever have to have this pulled for a future financial transaction of just get a free credit report etc.
Bro if your wife is that far up your ass that u can’t have a separate cc… find a new deal… or get a different hobby…
Shouldn’t you be more concerned about banging your wife and the going ons of your marriage rather than a bunch of whores/SA girls……….Just a thought
PS38 make sure you top up the gender correct account
Shouldn’t you be more concerned about banging your wife and the going ons of your marriage rather than a bunch of whores/SA girls……….Just a thought Originally Posted by thebeach71
Think youre on the wrong forum, or does this also serve the Christian Mingle crowd
lmao, right. Like bro, pretty much everyone here is married or in some form of committed ltr.
Since he has a bunch of review of amps here, might not be him. Could be the Misses figured out phone password or something....