So tRump says it would be easy to end the war over Ukraine.

Why doesn't he explain how? Wouldn't it benefit the US? Or does it only matter if it benefits him?
Trump is just talking shit that only his idiot followers would believe. He's probably still working on a new story about that wall that Mexico will pay for too. Dude is a complete disgrace and a joke.

I doubt many people wanted to vote for Biden. They had to just to get Trump's sorry ass out of office... Biden sucks and is probably crooked as fuck. But with Trump, multiply that by 100.
He lost, he defeated isis but did make gain in big picture Iraq and Afghanistan. Unkrain his full he did no push back hopefully there have less land in the end.
Trump is just talking shit that only his idiot followers would believe. He's probably still working on a new story about that wall that Mexico will pay for too. Dude is a complete disgrace and a joke.

I doubt many people wanted to vote for Biden. They had to just to get Trump's sorry ass out of office... Biden sucks and is probably crooked as fuck. But with Trump, multiply that by 100. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
To admit it is a lie is like a stick in their craw.

Even ellen can't admit donny lied about the wall.

I doubt many people wanted to vote for Biden. They had to just to get Trump's sorry ass out of office... Biden sucks and is probably crooked as fuck. But with Trump, multiply that by 100. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I like Bernie, but I don't think he would have been able to beat trump. Bernie is a little too progressive for even the left, but he would be a great president.
Why doesn't he explain how? Wouldn't it benefit the US? Or does it only matter if it benefits him? Originally Posted by royamcr
Trump is just tooting his own horn. Ukraine and Russia obviously have their differences it's their problem to solve no one else's.
Remember when Mr. Trump was going to save the planet from nuclear proliferation when he made the publicity stunt and flew to North Korea ? And what has been the result ?

What a disgrace that was for a US President to even entertain Kim....let alone to make that trip and kiss Kim's ass..
Remember when Mr. Trump was going to save the planet from nuclear proliferation when he made the publicity stunt and flew to North Korea ? And what has been the result ?

What a disgrace that was for a US President to even entertain Kim....let alone to make that trip and kiss Kim's ass.. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Politics is nothing but a publicity stunt. Why are you taking it all so serious?
if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by VitaMan
Just what I figured.

Listen man,
There was no war or threats of nuclear attack when Trump was President. I know you all keep laughing about the wall... But truth be told... Biden is building it RIGHT NOW. And do you know who is paying? YOU AND I. If you don't believe me, LOOK IT UP.

You keep laughing about Mexico paying. Look up Trump's plan. There was 3 parts. 1. Mexico cut a check. and if that didn't fly

2. Stop giving money to Mexico. 3. tax remittances sent to Mexico from the USA.

You people really are sorry sacks of shit. Trump put America first. Look at what has happened since Biden took over. Over 1M people came across that border in 2022! Run away inflation. 7.xx for a dozen eggs.

If you think these prices are coming down, you are in for a RUDE SURPRISE.

If WhataBurger sells a combo for 7.99 a year ago, and it is 12.99 now, do you think in 2 years they are going to lower the price? The same with groceries. If the Pinto beans used to be .69 a can, and now they are 1.09, you think they are going to lower the prices.

My time is drawing to a close. I will be dead in a year from now. Best of luck to you fucks that voted for Biden

My question to you. WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA?
Let BIB be a lesson to all of you: don't bareback and live longer
Listen man,
There was no war or threats of nuclear attack when Trump was President. I know you all keep laughing about the wall... But truth be told... Biden is building it RIGHT NOW. And do you know who is paying? YOU AND I. If you don't believe me, LOOK IT UP.

You keep laughing about Mexico paying. Look up Trump's plan. There was 3 parts. 1. Mexico cut a check. and if that didn't fly

2. Stop giving money to Mexico. 3. tax remittances sent to Mexico from the USA.

You people really are sorry sacks of shit. Trump put America first. Look at what has happened since Biden took over. Over 1M people came across that border in 2022! Run away inflation. 7.xx for a dozen eggs.

If you think these prices are coming down, you are in for a RUDE SURPRISE.

If WhataBurger sells a combo for 7.99 a year ago, and it is 12.99 now, do you think in 2 years they are going to lower the price? The same with groceries. If the Pinto beans used to be .69 a can, and now they are 1.09, you think they are going to lower the prices.

My time is drawing to a close. I will be dead in a year from now. Best of luck to you fucks that voted for Biden

My question to you. WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA? Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
Biden didn't cause this inflation. A lot of it is supply chain from covid and a massive push for higher liveable wages. And corporate greed.

Ukraine War was at the brink of starting as Biden took office. Trump is full of shit that he could of prevented it or can "easily" stop it. Russia wants Ukraine and its resources, what the fuck difference does it matter who is president?

Nuclear talks are just fear mongering. And if it does happen, well this post wont matter. lolol. We are butt fucking putin using Ukraine as a proxy. It is genius.
Let BIB be a lesson to all of you: don't bareback and live longer Originally Posted by Precious_b
I am dying from cancer. BARE IS BEST and don't you fucking forget it,

Precious_b sounds like a handle of a FAT BLACK NASTY SLUT
Just my name, BB.
So, you ain't gonna nut here.
So, don't play the gay card with me