URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/austin/body-rubs/2743238
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: Off Gattis school road
Activities: FBSM, edging, prostate play
Hair Length and Color: Black/Dark Brn, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: AMAZING physique!!! She has an ass to die for, tits are gorgeous, pics are spot on!
Recommendation: Yes
L1 only?
L1 only? Originally Posted by 1Pro4Life92
Yea - She’s only L1
For $200 that’s not just no it’s hell no.
Saw her once and never again. She is pretty and sexy, but only L1 is offered with a mediocre massage and NURU is not full nude. Also, there is no touching or kissing or BJ, DTAY, FIV, etc. It's a waist of time and money (IMO).
For $200 that’s not just no it’s hell no. Originally Posted by cakeballs1

Sounds like a yes to me. Pretty much what the going rate is these days for a FV MT L1 experience, especially with extras like PM and toys, unless you want an older, saggy blech to save 40 . For those who aren't looking for a FS provider for various reasons, hot, high quality L1 providers are worth paying for to get a good experience. Other wise you just paid almost that to get jackhammered off by an ugly, or a robotic/disinterested decent looking chick. Now that's a waste of $. Just my 2 cents. Good review.
For $200 that’s not just no it’s hell no. Originally Posted by cakeballs1
That’s why I do hhr’s
Sounds like a yes to me. Pretty much what the going rate is these days for a FV MT L1 experience, especially with extras like PM and toys, unless you want an older, saggy blech to save 40 . For those who aren't looking for a FS provider for various reasons, hot, high quality L1 providers are worth paying for to get a good experience. Other wise you just paid almost that to get jackhammered off by an ugly, or a robotic/disinterested decent looking chick. Now that's a waste of $. Just my 2 cents. Good review. Originally Posted by Denali68
Agreed 100%