Brittany grinder should be band from leaving the USA.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/oth...on/ar-AA177SKg Originally Posted by Ripmany
She should be allowed to leave the USA. She should not be allowed to go into Russia again (not that she would want to after her last visit). If she does have a passport to go into other countries she should have someone else pack her luggage.
I hope one day you get your voice to text app fixed so we can understand you.
"Griner officially re-signed with the only WNBA team she’s ever known this week, reportedly on a one-year deal with Phoenix worth $165,100."

Maybe she'll go to China during the next off season.
she play in a band?
"Griner officially re-signed with the only WNBA team she’s ever known this week, reportedly on a one-year deal with Phoenix worth $165,100."

Maybe she'll go to China during the next off season. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
she take a 32% pay cut.

Business Insider reported that Griner’s $165,100 contract is a 32% drop from last season’s offer, but that she accepted it to help re-sign WNBA’s all-time leading scorer Diana Taurasi.

Griner, a two-time Olympic gold medalist and six-time WNBA All-Star, had been making close to the maximum possible salary for the three seasons prior to her arrest in Russia last February for possession of less than a gram of cannabis oil. She was also eligible for a $234,936 supermax this season.

here she is

here it is

Originally Posted by FellatioHunter
FIFY
FIFY Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
thanks you
damn those pics are nasty. She should be banned from leaving until she pays what the U S spent getting her back. Then get a one way ticket to bfe with a "do not return" !

snick and lolling
damn those pics are nasty. She should be banned from leaving until she pays what the U S spent getting her back. Then get a one way ticket to bfe with a "do not return" !
snick and lolling Originally Posted by winn dixie
you know she could whip you in basketball or a fight...
you know she could whip you in basketball or a fight... Originally Posted by FellatioHunter
I wouldn't doubt it has a bigger dick & balls than me!